Trouble has arrived

The day passed by in a blur, and when I least expected it, we were back at the hotel. Alexander's mood changed thorough out the day; He went from worried to cold in less than a few hours, he never said a single word as he drove us back to the hotel or even looked at me.Sighing, I walked to the elevator leaving Alexander behind in the lobby. I wanted to sleep and avoid him at all costs if possible. No matter how angry he is or worried, I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

I tried being a nice person; I asked him if he needed anything I decided to start a conversation with him, but he didn't even answer. So I am backing off and giving him space.

As soon as the elevator opened, I ran to my room, opening the door I walked directly to my bed, not caring to change from my outfit of the day or turn on the lights, I wrapped the blankets around myself as a cocoon, burying myself deep in my bed.Sighing I closed my eyes wanting for this day to be finally over. Between the rides and the emotional exhaustion, my body felt numb, my eyes were red from the tears that escaped while we were in the car.

Of all the things I had expected to happen during our trip to Disney, I never expected to be treated this way. I tried to think if I did something wrong, but before I could start, I stopped myself from doing it.

I know deep down I never did anything wrong or said something that could have hurt him. I won't let him get to me; this is on him and only him. If he wants to be grumpy and cold as a popsicle, then I will let him be.There is no point on feeling guilty for something I didn't do, sighing I turned around, snuggling closer and wrapping myself tighter with the blankets I closed my eyes letting sleep overcome my body, slowly drifting to a dreamless sleep.

"Anahi?" A soft knock, or should I say various loud knocks interrupted my sleep making me groan I placed my pillow on top of my head, covering my ears I waited for the knocking and voice to go away.

"Anahi, I know you are there, please open the door." The annoying voice or should I say my popsicle of a boyfriend knocked once more. Making me groan I stood up form my cozy bed.Opening the door, I glared at Alexander "Yes?" raising one eyebrow I waited for him to talk, blinking once, then twice I leaned on my left leg, crossing my arms I stared at Alexander.I stared at him, waiting for the words to come out of his mouth, but he just stood there staring at me, his hands tucked away in his front pockets, a frown painted on his face as he examined me inch by inch.

Part of me wanted to hit him with a pillow or close the door on his handsome face, but another part of me, which seemed to be winning tried to let him in and hear what he had to say.

Stepping aside, I waited for him to walk in, yes, I let him in instead of closing the door on his face, but I couldn't go back to sleep not knowing what happened.

" I am so sorry, I acted wrong, I shouldn't have treated you that way, especially when I never gave you an explanation as to why I acted that way."

"Alex, this is the first and last time you do this sort of thing, if something is bothering you talk to me, communicate with me do not shut me down, I am your girlfriend and communication is important, so please, next time...talk to me!" Sighing I sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes I waited for him to talk.

He crouched in front of me, taking my hands in his he squeezed softly "I never meant to hurt you, this thing with James has me stressed out, and the fact that he just landed and he is on his way just freaked me out even more."

My eyes widened, my brother is here, and Alexander never said anything?! He just decided to keep quiet?! "Why didn't you tell me?! I get that you are freaking out about us being together, but he is still my brother! You should have said something, Alexander!" I slapped his hands away, standing up, I walked from one end of the room to another.

" Did you want me to ruin your day? I saw the smile you had on your face doll! You looked so happy, and I just couldn't let this situation dampen your moment! I know how anxious you can get and I know it would have bothered you for the rest of our day!" Sitting on the edge of my bed, he ran his hands through his face.

"Okay, you have a point with my anxiety, but still I would have loved it if you said something, that way I can be emotionally and physically prepared for when he gets here!!" I ran my fingers through my tangled hair, frustration running through my veins as the news of my brother downed on me.

"I should have told you, and you are right, I promise to communicate with you, and talk to you when something is wrong or bothering me."

Walking to where Alexander sat, I sat down next to; I leaned in resting my forehead against his, closing my eyes, I took a deep, shaky breath. "Thank you." I barely whispered.

"For what Doll?" Alexander replies, his voice low and husky

"For understanding, for listening." My voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension that seemed to be forming between us.

I slowly lean in, softly kissing Alexander's warm lips. We pull apart, taking shaky, shallow breathes, we stared into each other's eyes, unable to contain ourselves, Alexander gently takes my face in his hands, pulling me closer into a fiery, passionate kiss.

My hands work their way around his body, feeling every inch, each crevasse. Alexander leans in, his hands running down to my waist, pulling me closer to his body. Pulling apart, we stare deep into each other's eyes.Alexander leans in softly kissing my lips, down to my jaw, leaving little trails of kisses he goes down to my neck, planting one soft kiss, I sigh closing my eyes.

Alexander leans in softly kissing my lips, down to my jaw, leaving little trails of kisses he goes down to my neck, planting one soft kiss, I sigh closing my eyes

"Alex" I barley whisper his name, I brush my lips against his soft lips. I'm about to pull him to me when a knock interrupts my actions.

Freezing in my position, I wait. Another knock interrupts my actions.

"Should we open?" Alexander whispers.

"No, let's wait, they probably think I am asleep or have the wrong room, they will go away."

Unexpectedly his hand drifts to my hip. Settling there, he pulls me closer. Inhaling sharply I feel his warm chest, splaying my hands against his chest with he intention to pull away, but instead, I stay waiting to for his next move. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to mine.

"Anahi? Are you awake??" James' voice broke through the moment. I jumped from my bed, pushing Alexander away from me.

"Sis?" James knocked once more, waiting for a reply he stayed silent.