Party?! Where?!

Days passed by and summer was just around the corner, Derek never crossed my mind since my head was in another place: exams, study geography, study for history, calculus, methodology, physics, philosophy and so much more. I dedicated my days to my exams and presentations, and I had no time for crushing on a guy especially with someone I couldn't date.

Finally, it was Friday, and I was exhausted, dark circles surrounded my eyes, my body felt weak, and I had no energy to go out, and party as Victoria wanted me to do, my bed was calling me, and there was no way I could say no.

Just when I was about to slip into a deep slumber, I hear my brother's voice talking on the phone, I wanted to shut down his horrible voice and sleep nonstop but no!

"Bro how are you?!, it's about damn time you decided to call." Well, more than a powerful voice he was shouting from excitement, and I just wanted to sleep!!

"No, man you need to come and visit more often, I know you have been busy, but Germany won't go anywhere, look, Summer is coming..." His voice finally faded, peace finally some peace and quiet. I guess I should be interested in whoever his talking but I just don't care anymore.

I turned off every single device and just laid there hearing the crickets and birds outside my window. Finally, I was starting to fall asleep after so much hard work.

Sleeping at 3 am, waking up at 6 am, driving myself to school and presenting my finals it just too much for me, plus my feelings that I've been trying to suppress are not helping either. Finally, when I least expect it, I fell asleep.

Hours later around 7 pm, I woke up feeling refreshed, just when I was about to change into my pj's the door burst open "ANAHI!!" I jumped and fell out of my bed, that scream... THAT fucking cry, The one and only Juliette. "put on a dress, we are going OUT!" no, no no no, no!. I wanted some peace and quiet, I wanted to stay in my room, watch Netflix and eat all night but apparently, Juliette had other plans in mind.

Just when I was about to complain, I was inside my closet looking for different dresses for a huge party; I had no choice but to go. "Juliette, do I really need to wear a dress for this party?" I continued to look for the perfect attire but I just couldn't." Well, you need to wear a dress, how are we going to grab the boys attention?" I groaned, wearing dresses are not my thing.

"Anahi, I can hear you whining, stop complaining and look for something cute" Juliette was a party girl and the life of the party, and I admired that, and I love partying with her but just not today.

In the end, I decided to go with some cute shorts, a cute top, and some Converse. "Anahi, Converse, really??!" Juliette almost killed me but hey, I'm comfortable and I hate wearing high heels. Juliette was wearing a cute pastel pink dress and some nude high heels. As you can already tell we are very different.

I did my makeup and my hair, and when I finished applying some perfume, Juliette just grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to her car. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED, Oh by the way James knows we are going out. Actually, this party was his idea!" WHAT?!.