Derek...

He let me go and smiled; I stood there frozen and speechless. When I whispered to him I was not expecting that reaction; my cheeks were burning, "Let's go, the guys are probably waiting for us" Derek was smiling nonstop, and I could tell he was proud of the reaction he got out of me. He grabbed both my and his yogurt and walked towards the table.

Derek's P.O.V

I had two options, be killed by James for not telling him about what just happened with Anahi or tell James that I just invited his 17-year-old sister to a date tomorrow night and be murdered.
James is like a brother to me, and I wouldn't want to mess it up, but there is something about Anahi that makes me want to know more about her,

I know I just met her yesterday, but the moment she fell, my mind was numb, every single time my eyes met her purple eyes I got lost.

As a good friend, I decided to risk it and talk to him "Hey bro, look I don't want you to get angry or anything like that but...I just invited Anahi to a date tomorrow at 7:30," I waited anxiously for James answer I could see his expressions correctly, confusion, anger, relieved and finally...Happiness??! "My dear, dear Derek...took you long enough!, look you are now an adult, and I can't stop how you feel...but I don't know if you realize that she is a fucking teen! Seventeen years old for the love of God, I guess she is old enough to take care of herself but still" James remained quiet for a few minutes.

"She IS my little sister so if you hurt her I'll snap your neck, just THIS once I'll let you go on a date with her but don't expect me to support you!" The answer James gave me took me by surprise

I knew that a few years ago he forbade all of his friends to even look at Anahi but I guess that is changing little by little as time passes by and Anahi continues to grow.