Kiss Kiss

Truth or Dare with Juliette was dangerous, especially since she was drunk, no one gets away unharmed or alive. James was apparently getting angrier as time flew by "Call me ball-less but I won't answer something inappropriate." I wanted to laugh but seeing how my brother was; I didn't want to risk it.

The game continued back and forth, never once did my brother's friends tried to ask me something or dared me to do anything, they didn't even turn my way,

I was so caught up in my little world blocking all the things that surrounded me that I didn't notice the stares from one of my brother's friends until Hikari touched my shoulder.

"That guy has been staring at you all night, he keeps stealing glances" frowning I turned to look at the guy only to get the scare of my life "Derek" my voice came out as a soft whisper.

Somehow he heard me and turned to look at my direction, as we were staring into each other's eyes, Juliette took advantage of our little moment "So Derek, truth or dare." She smirked, I'm so going to kill her.

"Simple, Dare" He returned the grin as if letting Juliette know he won't back down, her green eyes widened, she wasn't expecting that. " Oh, now that's having balls, are YOU hearing this James, that is a MAN right in front of Anahi." Oh dear God, someone please stop her.

"You got to be kidding... I am a MAN!" James glared at my friend, his dignity? Gone and his ego? Harmed "Oh shush it James let me do my job" she turned to look at Derek and smiled, there it goes again, Juliette opened her mouth to speak when Hikari leaned and whispered into her ear.

An evil laugh and then? Nothing, we all sat there waiting for both girls to finish whispering, impatient to hear what they got in mind. " Derek! I dare you to.. KISS JAMES.." I choked on my root beer, What?!

"Juliette, are you out of your mind! I won't be kissing anyone; I won't be telling my fantasies, which by the way I have none." Laughs surrounded us. His friends laughed at James' face, his once composed, cool guy face was gone, and the only thing left was anger.

"Jay, those things hanging on your lower region are not for decoration!!" Juliette stood up laughing her ass off, Derek stood by her side. Is he going to kiss James?, This is getting interesting "Aw honey are you rejecting me?!" Derek laid his hand on his heart and faked gasped sending James a wink.

"W-what?! Derek, man you are not helping here and NO I'm not rejecting you, this game is over, guys go to your rooms it's late." James friends laughed and dismissed his offering and stood there talking, the game was over, and I was falling asleep, I turned to look for Juliette, but she was gone, and so was Logan.

Well fuck, Hikari turned to look at me and frowned, since we were going to stay the night at this huge, luxurious hotel we had time to search for our still drunk friend.

This time we decided to go our separate ways, I knew she was still inside the hotel, but the question is where? I started in the lobby, headed to the restrooms, I tried three out of six restaurants, the bar, one part of the two golf courses and the spa, but nothing, no sign of Juliette or Logan.

As I walked near one of the five pools smelling the fresh air, I saw a figure running towards me at full speed, that figure was Hikari, she seemed tired and out of breath, we sat at the edge of the pool, reporting to each other about the whereabouts of Juliette. We couldn't find anything.

We stood up and continued walking around the pool, as we arrived at another pool we saw two figures sitting in one chair, it was unclear who they were, but one of them was sitting on the other person's lap, well it was a couple, that had no shame on displaying their affection.

Ignoring the figures, we continued walking as we were passing the pair I took a glance at the girl, that dress was cute... Wait, I have seen that outfit!!. I placed a hand on Hikari's should and stopped.

Juliette and Logan, making out, in front of us, outside, near the pools, as if no one was watching, I heard a loud scream coming from Hikari, my eyes almost fell out.

Hikari's yelling didn't seem to affect them at all, they continued kissing, from afar I could see a male figure running towards us, we couldn't move, and that's when we heard it

A moan coming from one of them. My body felt numb, one moment everything around me was a blur and the next? Pure black, My body gave out, and I fell, Yeah I just fainted, the last thing I heard was Hikari saying 'Oh shit.' and the footsteps coming to a halt near me.

' and the footsteps coming to a halt near me