OH DEAR GOD!

Crushes are weird and confusing, why? Well, you have NO clue how to act in front of them, then add your mixed feelings to the mix. The moment you see your crush a part of you might feel embarrassed, and you might want to run and hide.

Another part of you might imagine different scenarios where your crush has the same feelings as you when you least expect it BOOM! There it is, a new crush.

Why? Well, the anxiety gets the best of you. You wonder what they think, do they feel the same or do they simply see you as a friend?..your life changes completely.

So yea they are difficult.

With Andrew? I try to pretend as if nothing is bothering me; it's been days since I realized my feelings for him were different and since I almost drowned.

"So I thought we could go sightseeing, what do ya think? Andrew asked, leaning forward in his seat "While your brother and Alexander go golfing we could.."

"Visit a black sand beach and a waterfall in one of the Islands?!" I glanced at Andrew grinning as I finished his sentence.

He nodded as he took a sip from his glass full of coconut water "Yeah! Let's do it."

So here we are, strolling side by side at one of the most beautiful beaches, black sand under our feet as we walked near the seashore, the sun was shining, and the breeze was refreshing. This beach was the most incredible sight I have ever seen.

I stood there gazing at the horizon when I felt a cold sensation on my side; I yelped turning to look at the culprit

I stood there gazing at the horizon when I felt a cold sensation on my side; I yelped turning to look at the culprit. The one and only Andrew stood in front of me grinning from ear to ear like a maniac, I glared at him and splashed water on his face. We ran from one side to another chasing each other laughing and screaming at the early hours of the morning.

Around noon we decided it was time to visit one of the many waterfalls and eat lunch, I was in awe, the waterfall was enormous and beautiful..picture worth it and perfect for a good and fair water fight!

"Anahi! I see your intentions, DON'T. YOU. DARE!" Andrew pointed at me as he stood near the water, as I walked towards him he moved to one side, jumped into the water and splashed me, once again.

"ANDREW!" So the fight began we splashed back and forth until we were both soaked from head to toe, and laughing our ass off, I must say, I'm having the best time of my life!

He walked to a little cliff and jumped into the water, surprising me, making me come back down from my daydream "Ann, come on JUMP!"

I shook my head, and jumped from the cliff landing right in front of Andrew "You owe me!" I pointed at him as he laughed, even more, remembering our little water fight.

Time passed by and we headed back to the hotel just in time for dinner, as I walked to my room my mind was bothering me nonstop with images of Andrew laughing, talking about what he loved and other stuff we had in common, but what bothered me the most was the way he looked at me when I spoke.