Decisions...

Time flew by as we sat in front of each other eating ice cream and talking, Alexander made me laugh with every story he told me, from the moment he met James years ago, to his days in Europe. He had a way to draw you in, especially the ways he told everything. Alexander had a weird way of explaining things, but that's the fun part. He was different compared to all of the guys I've met.

"So, tell me, I could say that you know Victoria from somewhere?" I tilted my head to the right as I took in his sudden change of expression, one moment he was smiling and laughing and the next thing I know he is coughing and almost choking.

My eyes widened, this was not the reaction I was waiting! This guy is choking on his ice cream just because I asked him how he knew Victoria, He took a deep breath and coughed "Well I was not expecting that question! Especially so sudden, but I will tell you." He whizzed, taking deep breaths as he took a large sip of my glass of water.

" I met her at your birthday party just a few weeks ago, she was extremely drunk, talking about how she needed to find you since you needed help." He said, wrinkling his nose, I could tell he was not happy about that night. 

" I thought she was a new friend of yours, but then I remembered a very tomboyish girl years ago when you attended that all girls school, I asked her if she was that Victoria, and she said yes." I nodded my head signaling for him to continue the story, 

He took a deep breath and continued " That girl was so different from the woman I met years ago, the way she dressed and acted in front of guys made me feel weird, so I took her gently by the arm and sat her down trying to calm her down but let's just say that she stood up, glared at me and told me..'I am a butterfly, who needs to be free!"

Well..that was new! I had no words just complete silence as I stared at Alexander "Umm...is that all, did she seriously said that to you?!" Alexander shook his head, Oh there is more?!

"She then proceeded to slap me, and as she took a step back, she took the cup next to her, drank every bit of it, glared at me and hit me again then seconds passed by and the so-called butterfly threw up all over me..." He mumbled, shuddering as he remembered everything that happened weeks ago, the memory still fresh on his mind.

I just laughed and covered my face with my hands, apologizing over and over again, it must be horrible to be in his position, a drunk girl throwing up all over you and slapping you twice for no reason at all! 

We finished our ice cream and headed home; the guys were still watching movies, so we sat as if nothing happened they were in their little world, just ignoring the movie that was in front of them.

" Hey, Alexander, mind if you bring us some popcorn!" James shouted from the other side of the room, a huge smile on his face as he slapped on of his friends on the back, I hissed, thathas to hurt!

Alexander grumbled and stood up from his seat "Mind if you bring us some popcorn." He imitated James with the most girl voice ever, I covered my mouth and giggled, trying to hide my laughs but I just couldn't, Alexander noticed and winked at me "Come on, help me," he mouthed.

"Sis!, hey, we are going to watch IT come join, don't go!" My eyes widened, well this is new, he never invited me to watch movies with his friends, everytime he invited them, James had a way to push me out of the room, telling me to go out or go to my room cause he was having a guys night, so me being me I got mad, went to my room and cried.

I shook my head as fast as possible, this is a hige no, it ain't gonna happen, I will not stay here so I can watch IT, I refuse to watch that movie, over my dead body, I will, I repeat I will not watch it.

Without even noticing it Alexander had returned with a huge tray filled with popcorn, candy and sodas, he gave one to every guy and then sat beside me with a huge bowl of nachos and Dr.pepper. "What are we talking about?" He asked with curiousity as he glanced at us.

"We told Anahi that she should stay and watch IT, she hasn't answered" Ryan, one of my brother's friends answered, a glint of mishief clouded his eyes, I shook my head furiously, all of the color draning from my face, I hate clowns, this would not end well.

Clowns are the worst thing that ever crossed my life and having and huge phobia did not help, there was this one time where we took a trip to Mexico city and as we were walking a clown whistled at our direction, especially at me and since I have a phobia I hid behind one of my friends, the clown got so mad that he called me ugly, I shook so much I couldn;t breathe.

"So come on Anahi, stay, please sis." James pleaded with his huge eyes and I couldn't resist, why does he have to give me the puppy eye look?!

Alexander leaned to my side and wishpered "I'll prtoect you, don't worry you don't have tp see it, but I have nachos and Dr.pepper," He grinned, handing me the huge bowl of nacho's,

"I-I, umm," I had two options, stay and eat this wonderful bowl or go to my room and finish my summer homework.