Stupid brother

I had two options, walk in and face my brother or pretend that nothing happened, grab the two movies I needed and walk out without acknowledging their presence.
So I went for the second option, yes I might be a coward, but I'm not about to shout at James while Derek is in the room, instead of knocking I just pushed the door open and walked in with one thing on my mind...Movie night with Victoria.

" Sis, do ya need something?." Oh so now he is going to pretend that whatever he said didn't happen?! Well, of course, he doesn't know that I know, but still, I'm so fucking mad, I guess my sadness turned into anger the moment he said if I needed something 'of course I need something. I need him to stop being so overprotective.' But of course, I just kept my mouth shut grabbed my two movies, turned to look at him with my greatest fake smile ever and looked him in the eye "No." I said dryly, as I was about to walk out of the studio James stopped me "Anahi..." he waited for me to answer but I just walked out.

"Anahi, what took you so long?" Victoria asked, I just shrugged, for the rest of the night we sat there watching movies and talking about random stuff..Mainly boys (Victoria's choice) we talked about our summer vacation, about how are we going to enjoy every minute of it and shop all day, my mood was starting to change, and I was back to normal until James decided to text me.

-Sis, Derek just left, are you okay? Your mood changed drastically one moment you were laughing and smiling and the next you are staring at me with a look that could kill? -

- Oh okay, and then? What about it? I was starting to get pissed, and I just couldn't keep what I heard a secret anymore - Well yeah, James it's not like I will jump with happiness after I heard you talking with Derek, but ya know what? Forget it- I ended the conversation, but my phone rang. I groaned.

-You heard?!, Look I will not deny what I said, but I'm right you are 17 he is 23, and I just can't let anyone hurt you!- He is unbelievable, yes I'm seventeen, soon to be eighteen but still, this is my life, this is my choice.

-Look, Jay, I get it, but I don't want to talk about it okay?- I ended the conversation and turned my phone off.
Victoria stayed the night, and we fell asleep watching movies, the next morning she left and I had no other choice but to face my brother but he was acting like nothing had happened.