Truth or dare?

Heels in one hand, bottle full of alcohol on the other. Juliette was going wild, dancing as if no one was watching, Logan was apparently trying to get her down the counter, she didn't even turn to look at him she just danced and drank from the bottle.

Juliette had no shame; she didn't care at all, the music changed rhythm, and her moves intensified, "Anahi is that your friend over there?!" James asked me, "HA, of course, n- .. yes she is my friend." James raised an eyebrow; a sheepish smiled appeared on my face.

Hikari was laughing her ass off, seeing how Juliette's personality changed in an instant and the fail attempts of Logan trying to get her down the counter.  

Juliette started throwing and kicking the glasses from the table as she danced. When she turned around the bottle on her hand fell and smashed into the floor, "Oops." she just giggled and got off the table.

"Man, that girl is CRAZY!" one of my brother's friend laughed, 'Oh hell no, did he just?!, there is only ONE person in the whole world that can call her like that, and that's me but who am I kidding he is right. I'm not going to deny it. 

As we were standing there, Juliette came running towards us with Logan in tow and sat in one of the booths "let's play truth or dare!", James turned to look at my drunk friend and frowned; he denied her request, she complained and pouted, my brother just shook his head.

"Juliette you are very drunk, we are NOT playing truth or dare!" My sweet, sweet brother, you obviously don't know ANYTHING about Juliette, she won't take no for an answer.

James and Juliette stood there bickering like little children fighting for the last piece of chocolate. "You are hurting my feelings James!" she pretended to cry. "What feelings?! Sorry but no!" James shooked his head, he was fuming, and I couldn't help but laugh. 

They continued arguing for a few minutes, and it was evident that Juliette was winning, "Aw, poor little Jamie are you scared of revealing all of your secrets?" She taunted him and laughed at his face.

"Don't you dare call me a little kid and no I'm not scared." He crossed his arms and glared at her; he was getting pissed " Ya know what let's play, bring it on, Juliette!" I could swear my brother just growled.

Oh no, this was not an excellent idea, I don't want to play truth or dare but seeing Juliette, I had no choice, "Yes, Let the games begin!" This game was not going to end well.

We sat on the floor waiting nervously for Juliette to start; she had a glint in her eyes and a giant smirk on her lips, I'm scared for my life "Jamie dear, truth or dare" She asked smirking like a crazy girl. James sat there contemplating his decision; I could perfectly see it in his eyes, that answer will change his life completely.

"Truth," Oh,  I fear for my brother. "Jamie you are such a wuss, I was hoping for something more daring, but I guess you don't have it in you" Juliette shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Juliette just ask the damn question." James hissed waiting anxiously for his question. "What is your sexual fantasy?!" My eyes almost fell out; this escalated quickly. 

James almost choked on his water and coughed "What?!, Juliette I won't answer that, my sister is right in front of me!" His friends laughed, I froze, this was not the type of truth or dare I was waiting.

"Oh, Honey you need to grow a pair!!" Juliette laughed and slapped James on the back; he glared at her offended that his pride was just damaged by a seventeen-year-old. 

" I won't answer that when my little sister is hearing, and those things are NOT appropriate for her precious little mind and ears!!." I scoffed, he thinks I'm five years old, but this is not the type of things I want to hear.

"Sweety, you are ball-ess, one of your friends can answer that question without stuttering or any doubt." His friends laughed nonstop seeing as James dignity was now on the floor.