Fight?

I know crying won't get me anywhere and it won't resolve anything, I might be seventeen, but I'm not blind or stupid, What Derek was doing was his business it's his life, and he can do whatever he pleases.

I'm not a little girl, yes my brother might have told Derek that he can't date me, but in my opinion, a real man would have fought for what he wants. He has the right to be with whoever he fucking wants, but the one thing he can't do is get my hopes up, give me wings and later crush me, break my heart and mess with my feelings, I won't let him.

 For now? All I want to do is cry, eat food, watch movies and get as far from Derek as soon as possible. Alexander hid me behind him as he stood in front of Derek and his girl "Who are you?" one thing I can remember about Alexander when we were kids was his horrible temper, he was a kind guy but you messed with him, and you were over.

He glared at Derek waiting for an answer as I stood behind Alexander my eyes met with Brown eyes gleaming with satisfaction. 

Derek's girl smirked at me and laughed, gasping I glared at her, she giggled and hugged Derek from behind 'Did she just?, girl I'm not going to steal your man, I'm not that type of girl!'

The tension grew more and more every minute; my body was shaking as we waited for Derek to answer but the worst thing happened, Alexander wasn't blind, and he noticed how the girl glared and giggled while she hugged Derek "Aww poor little girl, are you jealous?!" Alexander's body tensed.

Me?! Jealous of her? No, never, yes it hurts, but I can't do anything about it, whatever she's trying to do is pissing me off "Little girl?" Alexander spoke, his voice was so deep that in some ways it scared me, he scoffed and glared at the girl behind Derek.

 "She might be seventeen, but the fact that she's standing here, facing the two of you without killing anyone is pretty admirable." Hey, I might be aggressive when I'm mad, but I'm not THAT crazy. "But this is between that guy and me over there so please kindly..BACK OFF!." 

My heart was telling me not to laugh, but my mind was telling me to do it, the girl's face was priceless "His name is Derek, and I'm his girlfriend." she winked at Alexander and bit her lip attempting and at the same time failing at flirting with him. 

"OH, funny cause I asked HIM not you, but I guess he needs a girl to defend him, you know he can speak right?! shame he is not man enough." Alexander chuckled, from what I could tell from his voice he was smirking, I felt him move, taking my hand from his back he made me change places so now I was standing in front of him, his arms enclosing me.

" Alexander chuckled, from what I could tell from his voice he was smirking, I felt him move, taking my hand from his back he made me change places so now I was standing in front of him, his arms enclosing me

I wanted to erase that smirk from his face, but I guess my happiness wouldn't let me, now that I'm standing in front of him facing Derek and his girlfriend, I couldn't help but look at Derek's eyes.

 " Look, man, this Is none of your concern, so fuck off" Derek stood his ground glaring at Alexander, letting me go from his grip he walked towards Derek glaring at him.

 "It became my concern the moment I walked seeing how THAT girl of yours came out of your room calling you, It also became my concern the moment Anahi came running into my arms crying!, pick your girls carefully Derek" He took a step forward.

"I don't know about you Derek but breaking a girl's heart like that, playing with her feelings? now that's low," he spat every single word, smirked and walked to where I was standing, guiding me to his room.