Orlando, Florida!

As we sat at the airport waiting for out flight James fell asleep, my uncles wore the most obvious disguises trying hard to hide from their fans. I just sat reading a book, listening to music when my phone vibrated.

Giggling to myself and dancing on my seat, I took my phone out from my backpack surprised to see around 20 messages, 'I felt famous.' usually, I got one text from the one and only Juliette talking about her handsome boyfriend and how I am the meanest person ever because I keep ignoring her, So not true. 

I laughed to myself expecting to see Juliette's messages or probably Victoria, but instead; I got the unexpected, a few texts from my only guy friend Andrew.

We met a few years ago at a particular class of people who needed help at school and with anxiety, he was incredibly weird everytime a session ended he ran away as fast as possible without saying a word, 

I never talked to him, and he never said anything except when he needed an eraser or a pencil. We were the only teens in that class the rest were just little kids, so I assumed that was the reason he never said a word.

Time flew by, and he finally spoke to me, we started talking more and more, he gave me his Snapchat and Facebook, and since that day we talked non-stop until he asked for my phone number so we could continue talking.

Ever since that day our friendship grew just a little bit, we were friends, not best friends JUST friends but we talked every day even if we never made plans, he was the type of guy who continued the conversation even if we ran out of topics.

Giggling to myself and dancing, I opened up my phone when I felt someone staring at me; my Uncle Robert was looking at me with a raised eyebrow, confused and probably worried that his niece had gone crazy.

 I just shrugged and stuck my tongue out, he pinched my cheeks, laughing at my face, groaning and slapping his hands away I glared at him, turning to look at my phone I answered Andrew's message.

Finally, our flight was called, just as I was to stand up my uncles decided to pull me down, "Before we go inside, we know how you get when you are inside an airplane, so we decided to buy you food." I gasped.

 I took the bag of food from my brother's hands and hugged every single one of them, (yes I love food), once in our seats the six of them fell asleep, I frowned, understanding completely since it was five am. 

For once my eyes closed and I fell asleep, tired from waking up at 3 am and from walking all over New York, being the first time that I fell asleep during a flight. 

The plane moved, and I jumped startled from the sudden movement, a hand was placed on my shoulder trying to calm me down, preventing any anxiety attacks, my Uncle John hugged me without saying a word, he understood.

After that moment I couldn't fall asleep, so I sat with my headphones and the music at a loud volume, food in hand staring at the window as the clouds passed by.

Funny thing? You might call me weird, but whenever I'm on a plane, there is no choice for me but to sit near the windows, I need to see land and clouds so I can prevent any anxiety attack, not an easy thing but it soothes me a little

At last, I could see part of Orlando from my window, and I felt relaxed jumping with joy as I ate the rest of my gummies and cookies, Uncle John laughed at me and took the rest of my cookie from my hand.

I had no time to protest since we were already down the plane and walking around the airport getting inside the monorail, we sat near the Disney shops waiting for my brother and my other Uncles, bored I stood up and went from one shop to another, my excitement getting the best of me.

Uncle John dragged me to one of the coaches telling me that my brother was near, groaning I sat and waited for around ten minutes until he appeared with a huge grin on his face and a guy right behind him dragging a suitcase, frowning I turned to look at my Uncle, but he just shrugged.

When my brother came to a stop near me the guy behind him stopped, gasping and standing up I pointed at him "YOU!" I cried, Derek was standing right in front of my with a smirk on his stupid handsome but still stupid face. 

With the thought of the annoying bastard on my head I got inside the car, waiting for the guys to get in, as the cars passed by we neared the Outlets, 'why in the world are we going to the Outlets at this hour of the morning? Oh, of course, James needs a new pair of glasses and shoes' 

Following them from one side to another I got bored and sat near a fountain, grabbing my phone and taking pictures sending them to Juliette and Victoria on Snapchat.

An Idea crossed my mind, opening Snapchat once again and taking a picture of some palm trees and a store I sent it to a few contacts asking if anyone was in Orlando when my phone rang, Andrew had seen my picture.

He answered me right away, -I'm in Orlando! Let's meet and make plans- I gasped, that was unexpected, I started shaking when I remembered, we are making plans for the first time! We continued to text agreeing to meet at Hollywood Studios tomorrow after lunch, 'Well now there is JUST one problem, James!!' how am I going to tell him about my plans?