Gummy bears and Muffins

Derek and I kept talking about random stuff, books, movies, medicine, and art. The more he spoke about medicine, the more I understood that it wasn't just a profession to him it was more than that, his passion for helping people and saving lives was incredible, and that made me like him even more.

 I can't say anything about love cause that's just way too early, I just met the guy. But there was something more.... something that pulled me. I just don't know what.

I was just about to talk when a girly voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hey, could you cut my muffin into four?." That was no other than Victoria; she stood in front off the counter talking to one of the lovely Starbucks baristas. 

 "Vick, do you realize you can just take a damn knife AND cut it yourself, Right?! It ain't that difficult." I didn't know what was James deal with Victoria "You take the knife, and the fork, stab the damn muffin with the fork and then! Then you cut the muffin with the knife! You have two hands, use them!!" James hissed.

He kept snapping at her every single time. Maybe he was tired or just had one of those days where he just hated people especially Victoria.

"Well Jay, it is so much easier for me when they cut my muffin." She just shrugged and winked.

 " You ARE so funny, Vi!! So funny" James faked a laugh and made his best girly voice, this will not end well, but I just ignore it.

Minutes passed by and we were now at the Frozen yogurt shop, As I stood there waiting to take my order, I decided to analyze James behavior, but I just couldn't come to a conclusion so I gave up. 

It was my turn to order, and as I asked for my frozen yogurt with gummy bears, I felt a presence behind me.

 "So gummy bears huh?" I let out a little yelp and fell backward, I bumped into a muscular chest.

 "Derek!...don't do that! You scared me and yes gummy bears. I know normal people don't like them with frozen yogurt, but I'm not normal" I didn't dare to turn around and face him.

"Well, then I guess that makes two of us, no?." He chuckled and just as I was about to pay he stopped me, but I guess I was faster and I paid "Anahi, you should have let me pay." As I took my yogurt, I stood on my toes, placed my hand on his chest and whispered in his ear "Next time" He froze, and his eyes widened.

Just as I was about to leave to take a seat next to James, Derek turned and placed his, and my yogurt on a table grabbed my hand that just seconds ago was placed on his chest and pulled me to his body. My body was slightly touching his "Tomorrow 7:30 pm" He whispered in my ear.