Crush!

"Anahi, please tell me you are alright, and you are not a mermaid or a ghost?!" He sounded panicked as he placed a hand on my shoulder making me face the guy beside me, 'first of all how does he know my name if Alexander is still surfing with James' and 'second of all who the fudge is he.'

I turned to look at the guys sitting beside me, and at that moment I swear my eyes almost came out, the guy sitting next to me grinned, it has been quite some time since I saw him and now? He IS sitting next to me.

"Well, are you going to tell me if you are a mermaid or a ghost cause I can deal with it one way or another." Andrew's smile grew bigger as he saw my confusion fading little by little.

Without thinking it, I threw myself at him and hugged him probably knocking him out, but I couldn't care less, having my best guy friend here in Hawaii was enough

"W-what are you doing here!? When did you arrive and why didn't you tell me a single thing?!" My excitement was all over the place seeing as he appeared without me noticing, he surprised me, and I could tell Andrew was satisfied with my reaction or he wasn't expecting that response.

He took my hand, smiling from ear to ear "I just arrived today a few hours ago, and I decided to take a walk when I saw you drowning" He inspected me from one side to another checking for any scratch.

I shook my head. The memories coming back "N-no, I'm fine, nothing happened to me I promise."

His eyes softened as he realized that in some ways the incident did affect me, but knowing me, he just let it go "Well then, how about you stay here while I go for some drinks and food."

Nodding my head, he stood up and left me alone with my thoughts, funny how just a few minutes ago I was drowning in front of Alexander and James, and none of them noticed me tossing and screaming for help, and now I'm with Andrew talking. James? I get it he gets distracted, but I caught a glimpse of James swimming in my direction right before the wave knocked me off my surfboard.

Alexander? Well, let's just say that he was talking with a girl next to him while they waited for their next wave it was evident that he wouldn't hear me crying for help but what can you do when you place a hot girl in front of a guy? You let him be BUT! WHEN YOU ARE DROWNING YOU DON'T LET HIM BE!!

"You know, the ocean won't evaporate if you continue glaring at it" A nudge on my shoulder knocked me out of my thoughts, making me realize that I, in fact, was glaring at the ocean. Oops.

"Well, if you only knew my reason as to why I was glaring you would understand but I mean since you are a guy, your mind works differently." I took a little bit of sand and threw it into the water.

Andrew groaned "Ann, why don't we go for a walk, keep your mind out of it, you need it."

As we left behind the beach, my mind started to drift away; I'm confused. It might be the waves and the crash, or it can be that I feel something strange when I'm with Andrew, but it's hard to put it in words.

Hard to explain and hard to say it out loud, when it comes to boys my life is complicated they come and go, some stay other's only wait for a while so they can later ignore my existence. As for my brother's best friends or friends, James is the one who forbids it, without them having any chance.

Some of his friends simply don't have the guts to tell me how they feel and they prefer to ignore it and ignore me, but that is normal. I'm used to it.

Andrew? I feel like he is different in some way, even if he comes from the same type of school my brother went when he was younger, Andrew is a different guy compared to my brother's friends.

Why? Well my brother and his friends come from an all boys high school where every single day they need to use suit and tie, that was their uniform. A well-fitted suit and perfect red tie or shiny golden tie, they cared for their appearance and their popularity.

The guys at that high school were known as the most famous men in San Antonio but also the most troublesome with perfect hair. Andrew's high school was the same, but as I get to know him better, he seems different.

As we continued to walk, I couldn't help but to send a message to Victoria, even if she's away I always talk to her day and night no matter what.

While walking with Andrew, I told Victoria about my new found crush, my emotions and excitment getting the best of me, yes. It was time to move from all my crushes on my brother's friends and start looking for more options.

After reading about my new crush on Andrew, Victoria couldn't stop talking about how excited she was and how we would make a cute couple, I just blushed and ignored her.

So now you have it people..I.LIKE.ANDREW.

I HAVE A CRUSH!