Chapter 34: Butterflies

YN-

"YN?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a Little girl standing there. She had long blonde hair,And a blue little dress on.

She appeared to be standing alone. I smiled faintly.

"How do you know my name?" I asked

She mumbled something under her breath. She tilted her head to the floor.
I felt the elevator doors push open and then she brushed past me out of the elevator.

The doors closed and I was left there, I smelled...Fear? How the hell do you smell fear? But who was that girl? And how did she know my name?

Justin-

"Man, Why would you do that?" Fredo asked sitting down across from me.

"I don't know, Cailin told me she could give me something YN couldn't." I replied

"What? Sex?"

"Yes..." I put my head in my hands

How could I be so stupid! YN is never going to trust me now. I have no idea why I thought Cailin could give me more than YN. She can't, YN makes me unbelievably happy. Now she will probably end up going out with Matt.

"Fredo I really screwed up" I ran a hand through my hair.

"You think!?" he gave me wide eyes.

YN-

I sat at the table and folded my hands on one another. I glanced out the window. I saw rain sliding down. I watched two particular rain drops. They both started rolling down.

I watched it as if it was a race. The one on the left was going slightly faster than the one on the right. But it was also a little smaller.

I smiled when suddenly a voice knocked me out of my trance.

"YN?" I turned my head around to meet Matts eyes.

He smiled I got up and gave him a hug. He hugged me back tightly. We both pulled away and sat down.

"I broke up with Justin." I cut to the chase

"Why?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cailin" I hung my head down in shame

"YN..." he put his hand over mine.

I felt a rush of butterflies erupt in my stomach. I flinched. but then settled down. His skin felt so abnormal resting on mine.

He smiled and I looked up bring my eyes to his. I felt so much tension drop on the both of us. He noticed so he made a funny face. He crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

I giggled. Then he stopped the funny face laughing with me. Before I knew it our hands were laced together. Perfectly. I honestly didn't want to pull away.

I wanted to stay.

___________________________

Boring chapter. Sorry just a filler since you guys broke my standards! Btw I love you guys for that.😘😊

Don't worry stuff will be going down in the next chapter so let's see if you guys get the next chapter?

Vote 20+

Comment 8+