Shawn Imagine.

It was your 4 year anniversary with Shawn and he was away at Magcon. You missed him so much. You were just sitting at home watching movies when you looked at your phone. Not even one text from Shawn. You wondered why he hasn't even tried to talk to you, so u texted him.
•Happy anniversary Shawn. Call me okay?•
*later that day*
Shawn still hasn't answered and you were getting frustrated. What could he be doing that was so important! Then you heard a knock at your door. You opened it to see Aaliyah, Shawn's little sister.
" Hey Aaliyah! What's up?"
"Hey Y/N! Wanna go to the park?"
"Sure just let me get ready okay?"
After you were ready you guys set out to go to the park. When you got there Aaliyah wanted to go sit by the waterfall so that where you went. When you got there you saw a beautiful picnic set up. Then you heard your favorite song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. You turned around and saw Shawn!
"Omg Shawn I've missed you so much!" He then picked you up and kissed you. Oh how u missed his kisses..
"Happy anniversary Y/N! I love you!"
"I love you to Shawn"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that evening after you guys finished your meal you were just sitting there talking about everything and nothing. Then Shawn started singing for you. When he finished he put on his radio and your guys song came on.
"May I have this dance?"
"Of course you may."
At the end of the song Shawn looked at you and said
"Do u know where I wanna kiss you right now?"
"On the lips?"
"Nope"
"Cheek?"
"No"
"Forehead?"
"Wrong again."
"I give up where?"
He then got down on one knee and said,
"In a church in front of our families after we say I do. Y/N I love you to the moon and back. Your my world and without you I couldn't survive. Will you do me the honors of marrying me?"
"Oh my gosh Shawn, Yes Yes a thousand times Yes!! I love you soo much! He then kissed you as both of your families came out and congratulated you guys.
That was the beginning of a long an amazing life with Shawn❤️