Taylor imagine for Selena

It was our 4year anniversary and I was sitting alone at the restaurant. Where is Taylor!

I have been sitting at this dang table for over 2hours! That's it I'm done!!

----------------------------------------------

It was about 11:30 and I was sitting at home watching Growing Pains. Seconds later I hear a door open and close and then I see Taylor appear.

Hey babe

I rolled my eyes. Hey babe? No I'm sorry nothing. Well no I won't forgive him that easily.

What's wrong?

What's wrong? What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! You that's what's wrong! Where were you tonight huh? I sat at the restaurant for 2hours! 2hours waiting for you! And u never showed! Where were you! Why did u ditch me?

Selena baby I'm so sorry I forgot. I was out with the guys at the club and I guess I lost track of time, then I forgot. I'm soo sorry I'll make it up to u I prom-

Promise is such a big over used word Taylor. I'm done. I'm done with I promise, I'm done with I'm sorry, and I'm done with us.

I say as I got to our shared room and began to pack my things for the night.

Come on Selena please don't leave.

It's to late Taylor. You've had one to many chances. I'm done.

You say as u walk out and make your way to your bestfriends house.

___________________________

Two days later

I was walking around the mall with my Bestfriend y/f/n. She had finally gotten you out of the house.

Yes, recently all you have done is sit in your room and cry, eat, sleep, and watch romance movies. But I couldn't help it! I miss Taylor so much.

Taylor's P.O.V

I miss Selena soo much! I know I messed up but she has to believe me! I didn't keep track of time and I take full blame. But she needs to know I truly love her and I wanna make it up to her.

Selena's P.O.V

I was in Delia's when I hear this guitar playing and an angelic voice. I'd know that voice anywhere. It was Taylor!!

*he's singing Let her go by the passenger*

Once he finished he came up to me, grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

Selena I love you with all my heart and the time I was away from you was the worst time of my life. If rather die than go a day without your love. Ik what I did was wrong. I lost track of time and ruined our anniversary and I take full responsibility for that. I'm ere to make it up to you. Selena will you do me the honors in going on a magical trip to Disney world with me? Just you and me?

OMG Taylor yes! Yes! I'm so sorry I over reacted and Ik you didn't do it on purpose. I love you

I love you to Selena

________________________

Send me a request in my INBOX don't comment one bc I can't see them. Thankyou guys soooo much for 4k+ ILYGSM

Vote
Comment
Request