Jack G imagine for Melissa

You were going to Disneyland with your boyfriend of 5years for your anniversary.

You were at the airport ready to board.

On the plane you were terrified because this was your first plane ride.

Babe it's gunna be okay I won't let anything happen to you. Jack says as he squeezes your hand for comfort.

----------------------------------------------

After the plane ride:

You were in the hotel getting ready for the day when you heard Jack calling you.

Melissa! Melissa! Hurry! Your gunna miss it!

You hurried out the room and out the hotel only to find one person start dancing to music.

You couldn't find Jack anywhere but you didn't care because you were to interested in the flash mob. You've never seen one before.

You knew what this ment, a flash mob.
One by one each person began to dance. Finally Jack breaks through the group singing Marry me. He was flowers in his hand and he's walking right up to you.

When he finished the song he said

Melissa Jane I have loved you for 5years, held you in my arms 5,000 times and kissed you over a billion! No matter what I will always love you! You make my world go round. Will you do me the honor in marrying me? Or nahh

Haha yes Jack! Yes! I love you so much!

I love you to Melissa! To the moon and back times infinity.

He took hold of you and dipped you as he kissed you passionately.

You guys then went on and got married a year later and then continuing an amazing life with your 2 kids.

___________________________

Sorry if it's bad. Also sorry about the Melissa Jane, I didn't know what to say.

Send me request in my INBOX

Also keep voting ILYGSM

Follow me in Instagram and Twitter: @cassiewidmaier