Cameron Imagine for Isabel

I was at MAGCON with my boyfriend of 2years Cameron.

We were at the show and it was about the time when they would perform and just be silly.

I was sitting in the corner by the stage when all of a sudden Taylor comes out and starts singing Baby come through

Then Cameron and the other boys came out an started dancing and being weird. This is why I love them lol.

After that they went and talked to some fans and then did their meet and greet.

I saw some girls alittle to close and touchy to Cameron but I let it go because I trust him

After the meet and greet they did one more thing. Kind of like a little surprise for the fans.

Grind on me started playing and I swear every girl started to scream.

It then grew louder when the boys came out dressed as nerds and reenacted Cameron's vine.

I don't know why but that turned me on so much. All I wanted to do was get closer to Cameron.

So after the show I asked if I could talk to Cameron alone for a minute.

Yeah Babe

You did amazing tonight in so proud of you! I think you deserve alittle reward don't you think?

He smirked and then lifted you up kissing and carrying you to your hotel room.

He then set you on the bed and started kissing you all over.

He then started to kiss you passionately making you melt in his arms.

It then got a little more heated. Little by little it got more and more heated.

You then took off Cameron's shirt and were unbuttoning his pants when you heard the door open.

Omg what the! Glad I got that in vine!

You heard Matt say! You and Cameron hurried and put his clothes back on as you blushed terribly.

When he was clothed Cameron came over and kissed you

We will finish this later babe. He whispered.

___________________________

If you want a request send me one in my INBOX

VOTE
COMMENT
REQUEST

ILYGSM