Hayes imagine for Grace

I was on my way to Hayes house to hangout and go swimming. When i got there Hayes an I just hung out and played video games. I beat him every time and he got mad so i challenged him to one more game and let him win. He was so happy it was adorable.

I guess i should mention, I kinda have a big crush on Hayes. But of course he would never like me, I only his bestfriend.

Later on we decided to go swimming. I changed into my suit and was waiting for Hayes when he came running out the door picking me up and threw me in the pool with him. I didn't even have time to scream before my body went underwater.

We kept swimming around and splashing each other when suddenly he grabbed me by the waste and spun me around.

Grace I have to tell you something.

What is it Hayes? I say kinda nervous..

Grace I like you alot and ik you probably don't like me but-

I cut him off before he could finish.

I like you too Hayes.

I knew you wouldn't feel the same wait what? You like me too?

yup! I have ever since we were in the 4th grade.

That's amazing! I'm so glad you like me back so then I can do this.

He then leaned in and kissed me. It was an amazing kiss. We were still kissing until

Hey kids do you want any lemonade-- Oh sorry..

We imediantly seperated, blushing like crazy.

Um no thanks mom were good..

Mrs.Grier then set down the lemonade anyways and walked out. But not before saying.

I knew you liked each other... and walked out with a smirk.

Hayes and I just stood there smiling at each other before drying off and going back inside to watch a movie.