Robbie kay imagine 1 ~ sunny days

(A/N: i hope you guys like this imagine! It may be cringy but I'm still kinda new at this so please bare with me...)
(Y/B/F/N): your best friends name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a perfect day to chill outside with your boyfriend Robbie, (Y/B/F/N) and her boyfriend.
You were sitting on a lawn chair in the sun to get a tan while Robbie was in the pool with your (Y/B/F/N) and her boyfriend(pick any name you want).

"Come on (Y/n) come in the pool you've been sitting there doing nothing for hours!!" (Y/B/F/N) begged.

"But I'm trying to get a tan! Plus I don't feel like swimming" You replied with a slight frown on your face.

"I guess were gonna have to make you come in then" Robbie smirked .

"Try me!" You smirked back at him.

"Ok" Robbie simply said laughing and got out of the pool towards you with a smirk.

"Robbie don't you dare! please no.!!..." You got up and backed away from Robbie. You tried moving away from him but then you hit the fence.

"Oh hell no!" You ran from Robbie and your (Y/B/F/N) and her bf all were chuckling. Robbie finally cornered you and grabbed you by your waist. You purposely fell to the ground crawl away.

"NOoooo!" you laughed and attempted to crawl away but Robbie caught your legs and started dragging you towards the pool. You used your nails to clutch the grass as much as possible. He then let go and stood you up in front of the pool. You tried to walk away but he caught your waist and hung on to you with a hug.

" you can't resist me Im to sexy and you love me" Robbie laughed. 

"True!" Soon you both tripped in the pool hanging on to each other.  
You swam up from under the water. And breathed heavily.

"What the hell Robbie.!!" You pulled him up from under. He was smirking.

"We should let them be alone...." Your (Y/B/F/N) whispered to her boyfriend and both got out.

"See... I told you.." Robbie said.

"Yeah, yeah..." You rolled your eyes at him.

Robbie slowly leaned in to kiss you. You felt his warm soft lips and they were perfect on yours, your lips were moving in perfect sync. The kiss got a little more heated. After a few minutes you both had to ketch your breath. You gave him a little playful shove and got out of the pool slightly smiling.

"Your not mad right....." He asked from a distance.

"Yep" you turned around and laughed. But you could never really stay mad at him for too long. You were walking away inside the house leaving him alone outside. You heard him from a distance again.

"I love you" he slightly shouted.

"Love you too" you smiled and went inside. While Robbie smirked.

A/n: oh my lord what did i write XD ... Hope you guys liked this! And i will take any request if you want.

-Emily🐘