Peter pan ~ perriod part 2

(An: lol remember when my writing was actually goodXD, ok enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrative p.o.v

It was still that time of the month for you sadly and being on Neverland didn't exactly help you....

Y/N's p.o.v

"PETER!" I whined walking around in the dark green forest trying to find peter. Until being the clumsy me and tripped... "ughhhhh as if this week couldn't go any worse! Wait has it been a week?" I finally found the camp. "FELIX!" Everyone looked at me afraid for their lives. Felix hesitated before answering me "y-yeah?" He stood up backing away from me. "Where's peter?" I whispered to him. It was until I saw a green figure running past the tent "peter?!" He stopped "why the fuck are you running from me?!" He turned around "well.... darling your not exactly the nicest person around when your... you know..." I furrowed my brows at him "speak for yourself" I rolled my eyes walking back to my tent.

I started to pack my stuff I needed a vacation for something and this island is just to depressing for me right now. And no one wants to deal with me anyway "Aw babe that's not true" peters voice rang in my ears behind me "are you reading my mind again?! You said you would stop that!" I said getting sad for the stupidest thing. "Just follow me" He smiled softly at me.

We headed into the forest "Hey peter where are you taking me?" I asked curiously but there was no response.

I frowned continuing following him "close your eyes" he instructed handing me a piece of fabric "um ok...?" I tied the fabric around my head so it would cover my face. "Peter seriously where are we going?" I asked again after five minutes of walking "patience darling" I chuckled "is this the part where you kill me?" I sight stopping in my tracks "no love keep walking" he scoffed gently grabbing my hand again. We finally stopped and peter removed the blind fold "here we are" my eyes widened at the sight of candles lit everywhere surrounded the little pond. A red and white blanket with a basket of food. "Is this what you've been doing?...." my mouth hung low in shock. "Yep" he lead me over to the blanket as we sat together.

The night sky was pretty even thought it was always like this "yeah the view is beautiful" his voice was low and soft "please let my thoughts be mine" I laughed. I turned to face him as he was staring at me "the view is stunning" he smiled. I rolled my eyes as he pulled me closer to him cuddling me "oh here's this" he handed my a plate of chocolate on it "of course" I smiled hugging him.

(A/n: sorry this was really short. But keep being awesome anyways).

-EmJ🐘