Peter pan ~ period

(A/n: things are about to get awkward and cringy so I warn you!... also it's a bit short but I didn't want to accidentally put to much details in the wrong parts)

Narrative p.o.v

It was like any other day in never land. They say it's a place for children to dream and imagine anything they want. I don't think they meant getting your period... after all girls aren't even suppose to live on the island just boys.

Y/N's p.o.v

I laid on a large rock laying on top of a blanket near the mermaids obviously they wouldn't come out around me because they were busy doing other things. I was alone I felt the cool breeze through my hair. Then my stomach started aching but not like a normal stomach ache something more painful and uncomfortable. I sat up and held it "I can't be! Already?" I groaned standing up looking at the little blood stain on the blanket. Shit this is pans blanket! He's gonna be so pissed. what was I going to use for my little situation. It's not that I didn't see the signs but I ignored them thinking it wouldn't happen because time stood still. I guess I was wrong my body still develops... "sh*t...." I cursed under my breath crumpling up the blanket running back to my tree house. Pan only allowed me to have my own place to sleep to avoid the lost boys attempting to sneak in and bothering me or sleep with me.

I  climbed the ladder and opened the door. I looked around for somewhere to put the blanket so I can wash it later and head out to do my chores. I stuffed it in a chest at the end of my bed. I need to go find to use for tampons or pads!

I walked over to camp and saw the lost boys doing their part and Pan playing the flute. I walked up to him "what is it Y/N?" He asked slightly annoyed sure he was my boyfriend but he still got annoyed when someone interrupted him. His face turned from irritation to concern "ummm... I need to leave Neverland for a few minutes...." I said embarrassed to say my real reason. "Why?" He asked curious "never mind..." I said walking away fast and looking for tinkerbelle.

It was getting darker and I finally found Tink. "Hey tinkerbelle" she smiled "hey Y/N what do you need?" She asked continuing her work do you have any tampons or something?" I whispered looking around. "OHHHH ummm not sure I ran out I think Pan has some somewhere in his tent?" I raised my eyebrow "why?" She laughed "he usually delivers them to me" "but why would he have them?" She chuckled "because someone delivers them to him. Not sure why though maybe because they forgot I lived on this bloody island" he shrugged awwww man! Now I have to sneak in and steal tampons or pads and he will not be happy!

It was officially getting darker and I made my way to pans tent. When I got inside I immediately checked to see if I had a red stain on my butt. Y/N! Stop getting distracted. I looked everywhere around pans tent "find what your looking for?" He stood at his door with his arms crossed with his smirk. I stood up and froze "uhhhhhh" it was awkward silence he chuckled coming closer to me taking the box of pads from the little shelf on top of me. Wow I'm stupid "here" he handed them to me. I squinted my eyes shut "t-thanks" I looked at him he was still smirking. "I had someone bring me some for you" he said realizing I was confused "how did you know?" I asked "because you looked uncomfortable asking me to leave neverland" he responded holding my blanket. "And I found this when I was looking for my shirt" he grinned "oh..." I took the blanket from him. "It's ok love I'm not angry" he hugged me. "Come" he said grabbing my hand and we walked through the forest "what?" I finally said. He brought my to a little pond "here clean yourself off here and relaxe" kissed my forehead the left.

I sat in the little pond after I undressed myself and washed off. Once I was done I headed back to my fort. I walked inside and saw Pan sitting on my bed. Relax  people I wasn't naked. But it was dark and I was tired. He moved to lay on my bed and patted the spot next to him. I laid down and he wrapped his arms around me "tomorrow you get the day off from training" he whispered "you sure" "yep" he smiled. And the rest of the night was peaceful.

(A/n: wow this was bad I'm sorry... anyways please feel free to request and keep being awesome)

-Emily🐘