Robbie kay ~ prom

(Y/n):your name
(Y/Bf/N): your best friends name
(Y/E/N): your enemy's name
\Warning: lots of fluff/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I had three days before prom to find something to wear. Me and my friend (Y/Bf/N) we were looking at dresses.
"Here try this one it would look super hot on you!" (Y/Bf/N) handed me a really sparkly light pink long dress. Personally not a big pink stuff but I couldn't hurt to try it on. I went into the dressing room and put in on.
"Uhhh (Y/bf/N) I don't know about this one..." I yelled from the dressing room. I examined my body the dress it was in.
"Oh fine here I have another dress" she handed me the dress through the curtain. I took it from her hand. It was the most beautiful dress it seemed to good to be true.

(A/n: this is the dress you can imagine

(A/n: this is the dress you can imagine. Or choose your own if you want :7)

When I put it on I felt really pretty even though I didn't have a date I still felt good. I walked out to see my friends face in awe.
"Omg.!!!! That is the best thing I've seen you wear all day!!!" She got excited.
"Ohhh please I could make that terrible dress look good" great.... The person i hated the most giggled at her comment. Her name was (Y/E/N) me and her never got along. The thing that bothered me the most at this moment she was with her boyfriend my closest childhood friend still my friend today Robbie Kay.

I just rolled my eyes.
"No wonder why you don't have a date" she smirked again.
"Is that why Robbie looks tired of you?" I mean... He did actually look tired. She got really angry. Robbie gave me 'please help me' look.
"Don't react to her!" (Y/E/N) snapped. I couldn't stand the thought of him being with her I still had a huge crush on him. But he never felt the same way....   

Robbie's p.o.v
Me and (Y/E/N) walked in to a store full of dresses i don't know why because she bought like a million. When (Y/N) said I looked bored well the truth was I was. I wish I had the guts to ask her to the prom but I couldn't  when I saw her in that dress she looked so beautiful I couldn't stop staring. Me and (Y/E/N) broke up a month ago but she still thinks were together.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v
Me and (Y/bf/N) left the store and got ready for the rest of the night. All I could think about was Robbie wishing I could be with him tonight.
We got to the school and entered the gym. It was decorated with lots of balloons and star themed stuff and really good music playing. The room was filled with lots of people.
"(Y/N) is it ok?" (Y/bf/N) pointed at her date. I nodded she shrieked and walked over the her boyfriend. I was standing alone now watching everyone else dance.

Soon a slow song came on I saw Robbie standing in the middle of the crowed smiling at me. He slowly walked over to me putting his hand out to me.
"Would you like to dance" that took me by surprise.
"I would love too" I leaned me head on his chest. He pulled me closer to his chest with his hands around my waist. I lifted my head up and put my arms around his neck. Staring into his mesmerizing green eyes.
"You look... Beautiful by the way" I blushed.
"You look amazing too" I giggled a little. He began to blush.
"So where is (Y/E/N)?" I questioned. 
"Well we broke up a while ago.." I raised an eyebrow.
"Why"
"Because I love someone else.." Wonder who it was definitely not me I frowned at the thought "who?"
"You.." My heart skipped a beat. We both leaned in slowly. His lips touched mine I felt complete now.
"I love you" I heard him say after the kiss.
"I love you too" we continued dancing and having a great time.

{A/n: I think this one is ok I don't know hope you guys enjoyed it i had a dance recently so this imagine came to my mind. If only it actually happened that day...Lol}

~Emily🐘