Peter pan ~ too far (requested by BabbleBubblegum)

(A/n: thanks to @BabbleBubblegum for requesting! Also if you don't like gruesome stuff then don't read if your triggered or sensitive)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's p.o.v

My heart never felt so crushed I thought I had one last chance at love but I guess I was wrong. I guess I was just meant to be evil. I looked at the dark red headed girl with crystal blue eyes. Blood dripped from her head and the purple bruises trailed her body. Instant regret filled my body.

~~~hours before~~~

Velvets p.o.v

"Felix we have to get back to work! Stop distracting me" I knew Felix had a crush on me and he wasn't afraid to show it but sometimes it would irritate me because he knew I was dating peter. "Im distracting you?" He laughed with a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes "you know what I mean". "Come one Vel I know you feel something for me" I wasn't sure who felix was to me a friend and brother I don't know. "No felix I don't you know I love peter" I reassured him. Felix rapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Felix..." "Shhh he doesn't have to know" I wasn't going to betray peter I wasn't planning on it ever. "Felix let go of me!" I said sternly. He turned me around and kissed me. I instantly shoved Felix off me "VELVET" Peter called. His face was red with anger and sadness filled his eyes. "Peter its not what you think!" I knew what happens to people who cross peter and wrong him. His magic teleported Felix to him Felix was full of fear "Peter WAIT!" He took out his dagger and pierced it right through Felix's heart he pulled out the knife and blood dripped as the shadow took Felix's body.
"How could you..." Peters voice cracked. "You cheated... Cheaters don't win" he inched closer to me "Peter I wasn't cheating on you" he gripped my ragged hoodie and dragged me to camp.

His fist impaled my face his foot kicked my stomach "You broke the rules!" I wasn't suppose to flirt with anyone else and I didn't.  "And MY HeART..." He whispered the last part. He continued to beat me he used his magic and threw me against a tree. (Is it just me or does felix get abused to much in my imagines.... XD :| ). "P-peter p-please.." Soon my head hit a rock. Soon my body couldn't take it anymore everyone was watching but did nothing...

I got a chance to see his face it was sad and broken inside my heart shattered and so did his. "V-velvet...!" My breathing became slower and deeper. "I-I Im sorry please" tears ran down his face" my breathing became worse  "I just felt crushed and betrayed I know I promise not to hurt you.. I was not worthy of your love" I could tell he still gave off the sense of anger but his eyes read sadness everywhere. He reached his hand out to hold my cheek "P-please don't" I pushes his hand away. "Im sorry I love you" he pleaded tears running down his cheek. Tears filled my eyes but I knew it was too late for me "I-I L.." That was my last breath I felt my soul being taken away numb to everything real I saw a bright white light and my heart stopped beating.

~~~back to present~~~

Peter's p.o.v

I lifted her lifeless body up and hugged it. "Im sorry..." I walked away everyone stared at me with tears. I walked to the ocean place and laid her on a raft granting her to leave so her body could be at peace. I watched as she floated away and the shadow took her body to wear those who pass go.

"Well that was certainly a show" I heard the annoying voice of my son "Funny I thought you liked her" I certainly wasn't in the mood for this. "Go away" I demanded he cracked a laugh and disappeared.

(A/n: I hope you liked this and met up to your request :) I was wondering what you guys would think if I made a peter pan ouat story based off of <his kind of girl> chapter? Comment if that would be a good idea and keep being awesome)

-Emily🐘