Robbie kay~sick

(Y/N):your name
(Y/F/M): your favourite movie
(A/n: hey people I'm writing this one because Im sick not that anyone really cares but yeah hope you like it :3)
Warning: some cussing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I could feel myself getting worse as my cold got even more horrible then before. I was laying in my bed all cozy under my blankets while watching youtube. I sneezed so much and coughed a lot... "Uhh I feel like crap..!" I mumbled to myself trying to keep my eyes open because they were getting droopy. I felt my eyes slowly close as I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~hours later~~~~

*buzz, buzz,buzz* I slowly woke up to my phone buzzing on my laptop. I looked at it and saw the time was 8:30 (or you can pick a time i just chose eight thirty cause i take long naps sometimes....) "oh shit..." I was asleep all day? Wow. I looked under the text messages and saw a bunch of group chat messages Instagram notifications and other social media stuff and there was also a text from Robbie. I looked at it.

R-Robbie Y-you

R- hey (Y/N) how are you doing?

Y-I feel like crap

R- ??

Y- Im sick

R-oh thats not good, il come over.

Y- are you sure you wanna do that?

R- yes

Y- what if I get you sick?

R- I don't care as long as I make sure you ok!

Y- but

R- shhh no questions...theres nothing you can say Im coming over! Love you babe <3

Y- love you too <3

I felt a little smile on my face. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. But then sleep took over me again....

~~~~10 minutes later~~~~

I felt a gentle nudge on my shoulder. My eyes opened and saw Robbie.
"Hey love I brought some stuff for you" he kissed my forehead.
"You didn't have too" I coughed trying to speak.
"Oh yes I did" he pulled out his bag and took some stuff out. Cough drops, Advil, movies, soup, popcorn. I looked at him in aw. He smiled at me.
"Il heat up the soup k" he spoke.
"Mmmkay" I weakly smiled. I looked at the movies and picked out (Y/F/M). Ten minutes later Robbie came back into my room handing me the bowl of soup. I took the medicine he brought.
"Wanna watch this?" I questioned holding up a movie.
"Sure" he smiled softly. We put the movie in and started watching, Robbie also made popcorn. But of course my brain decided that I did not need to be awake.

Robbie's p.o.v

I felt (Y/N) fall asleep her head on my chest and her body next to me. She looked really sick like bad. I stroked her hair softly and fell asleep as well.

~~~~time skip to next day~~~~

Still Robbie's p.o.v

I woke up early and decided to make (Y/N) some breakfast.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I woke up to the smell of beacon and eggs. Mmhmmm it smelled good. I went down stairs and saw Robbie had made breakfast.
"Noooooo..." He spoke I heard it.
"What?" I slightly giggled.
"I was gonna bring this up to you" he frowned.
"Awe thank you" I smiled and kisses him.
"I love you" I continued.
"I love you too" he kissed me again.
"Want me to go back upstairs" i whispered and chuckled.
"Yes..." He frowned again I laughed. We ate food and relaxes the rest of the day.

(A/n: not sure how I feel about this one... But then again I wrote this at 2 in the morning sooooooo yeah. Lol what is my life)

-Emily🐘