🌿

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey, hey, hey! So this is obviously the introduction when I tell (in depth) about this book.

Okay, so first my name is Kianna. What are yall's names?

I'm really excited about this book. I've always loved to express my opinions and learn more from others. Within the last couple of years, I really noticed the black community and how ignorant I was to everything. I started to research more and learn and that's how I really got into to history.

Then I also started learning about hair and that's another huge thing in my life. My BIGGEST thing is about being natural. As in your natural hair with no chemicals. I have personally been natural all my life (God bless my mother). Although, I did have some heat damage. I still like to talk about it so get ready for that.

I really want to talk about my views and get together with other people to learn y'alls views.

So, yep, that is what this book is going to be about. We can talk about other things as well. I have a lot of opinions on things, I also wanna hear the readers opinions as well.

Stay tuned for the first chapter.

ALSO HERE IS MY KEY:

Rants and My Thoughts: 🗣

Essays and Research: 💡

Hair: 💇🏽

Political: 🗳

News and Recent Events: 🗞

Appreciation: 💞

Confessions: 😬

Author's Notes: 🐚

Others: 🌿

And I will end with a question ..

How long have you been natural or are you not natural?

love,

black girl ki.

🌀SELF PROMO🌀

Snapchat: guapcesski
Instagram: thehairgirlkiki
Twitter: thehairgirlkiki