🗣 It's Just A Body.

I heard something in one of my classes today that I thought boys didn't think about. I actually hear a lot of how boys think because just say whatever out loud around me. I don't know if they can trust me or just think I'm a nobody and won't tell anyone. Either way, I heard booku stuff over the years.

So what I heard was a lot of girls aren't really attractive and they it's just how thick they are that makes people like them. I really really agree. Many girls at this school would get zero play if it wasn't for they bodies. I mean it can also be the willingness of them giving their bodies away as well. I want to take this a bit deeper.

So say the girl is actually pretty, like all and all but her personally is so sucky. Yet boys want her because of her body but can't keep her. That's why you see a lot of really pretty girls single. Then people are like, I don't know why she is single. It is her personality. You can get the boy with looks but that's gonna run out after a while.

A lot of that is because of those pretty girls being conceited. Although something else would be they have nothing else to offer. People want them already so they don't have the full package to get attention like the average girl. Then ole dude in the relationship and the pretty girl has just the surface. Dig too deep, EMPTY, you can't be fulfilled.

It was just funny to me how I was thinking about that and then those boys were talking about it today. It is something to thinking about.

Let me correct that. VICE VERSA as well. Pretty boy, no surface, no substance, shallow, then what get bored. Looks can last you so far people. You can act like you love that person but its gonna crack sooner or later. People aren't trophies, don't treat people like that.

SO, wow I know all that. I wonder what I will know at like 50 or 60, God bless I live that long.

And I will end with a question ..

Do you agree with those boys I "overheard"?

love,

black girl ki.

🌀SELF PROMO🌀

Snapchat: guapcesski
Instagram: thehairgirlkiki
Twitter: thehairgirlkiki