🗣 How Black People Get in the Summer

Black people seem to have the BIGGEST problem with getting darker. We all know that black person or people that are always complaining about getting darker. "I hope I don't get too dark this summer." "Ew, I'm getting darker." You know they get all bent out of shape for getting darker. I mean yes, I'm not gonna lie, I was a part of the "they" situation a while ago but now I'm learning that I didn't get skin cancer, I'm not dying from it, oh well.

I mean life goes on. It's kinda crazy how white people want to get a tan and black people want to get lighter. Like it's an unspoken bond to achieve the "perfect skin color". I don't know, it's just so strange to me. I mean just be who you are. The skin color you are is what you are supposed to be and if you get darker then you just do because it's nature and it's the freaking sun. Just keep your skin protected so that your help is protected.

That's all I have to say about that one, it really just popped into my mind while I was thinking about stuff. The moral is, just be who you are, stay healthy, and make sure you avoid skin cancer because I don't want anyone to have to endure that. That's it!

And I will end with a question ..

Have you guys ever thought that way about getting dark?

love,

black girl ki.

🌀SELF PROMO🌀

Snapchat: guapcesski
Instagram: thehairgirlkiki
Twitter: thehairgirlkiki