🗣 "It's HER Fault."

Ever heard, "If she was wearing that, he wouldn't have looked." Or something like, "Girls should watch what they wear because boys are looking." Maybe your school dress code beats down on girls harder than boys. A girl can't wear a dress or skirt above their knees because it's "distracting" in a learning environment.

Something else you might hear is it's a woman's fault for what a man does to her. He harassed her because she wore a tight dress or short shorts or a crop top. Did the words, "I want you to touch me in a sexual way and look at me in a sexual way," come out of her mouth? I'm pretty sure it did not. I know people can come off that way but every woman doesn't want every crusty dusty musty little boy looking and harassing her.

Then back to school, why is it a woman's fault that a boy can control themselves enough to focus on their school work. Then a girl has to be taken out of the classroom, interrupting what she was learning to change because of someone else. People want to even say that she shouldn't wear it at all. Why tear down a girl's confidence? We have to cater to this society in EVERY way.

Your body is a distraction. Your body is not your own. You HAVE to cover up because you make men stare. You'll draw attention to yourself even if you're wearing the clothes because you're happy and confident in it. COVER UP COVER UP COVER UP.

Now, of course, everyone has different views and especially if you are religious, you may feel differently. See, if you did not know, I am a Christian and you know how that goes. There is a lot of leeway and scriptures up to interpretation. One thing that irks me to my soul and back is how people perceive things dealing with clothing.

I am going to talk about that in the next chapter so .. ToBeContinued.

Some people think that showing skin is a problem. Hmm, what about your face, your hands?

And I will end with a question ..

Do you guys agree with me or not? If not what do you think?
love,

black girl ki.

🌀SELF PROMO🌀

Snapchat: guapcesski
Instagram: thehairgirlkiki
Twitter: thehairgirlkiki