'Kendall'

Here starts the drama c;

_

Selena's POV

"Mom!" I heard Kendall yelling while she stood by the window and watched something.

"Yeah?" I asked and walked up to her.

"There's paparazzi surrounding my car. How will I go out and see my friends?" Kendall asked and I sighed.

"Kendall, just wait until they get bored and leave." I suggested and she groaned and walked away.

I walked back to the living room and found Justin sitting on the couch and watching T.V.

"Hey." I sat down next to him and pushed a pillow back.

"Hola." Justin joked and I chuckled at his pronunciation on Spanish words.

"So Kendall wants to go out but paparazzi are surrounding her car." I said and Justin's eyes widened.

"How'd they get through the gates!" Justin questioned and walked outside as I followed him.

"You guys need to leave before I call the cops for being on my property." Justin yelled and they snapped a couple pictures and left.

Justin closed the gates and we walked back inside.

"I thought I locked them.." Justin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Maybe they figured a way to unlock them." I stated and he sighed and sat back down.

"You seem a bit off today. What's wrong?" I asked Justin and he sighed.

"I don't want you all to be pissed off at me for being famous and bringing all that drama into our lives." Justin said.

"Kendall's only mad because she can't see her friends but she doesn't care that your famous. Nor do I or Mason. It was your dream and now your living it so that's all that matters." I said and Justin nodded.

Kendall's POV

The paparazzi were finally gone and I got into my car and drive off to Urth Caffe with my friends Kylie Jenner, Jordyn Woods, Stella Hudgens and Madison Beer.

I got out the car, finding them all sitting down and waiting for me so I went up and sat down next to them.

"Hey girls." I sighed and ordered my drink and sat back down.

"You seem down. What's wrong?" Kylie asked and I shrugged.

"Does it bother you guys? Like all the fame and pressure and paparazzi?" I asked them and they nodded.

"It bothered me. But we have to get used to it I mean Kendall your Justin Bieber's daughter, Kylie your a model, Madison your a singer.." Jordyn said.

"But why am I even famous for doing nothing?" I asked and Kylie laughed.

"Ken, your the daughter of the most known popstar. And if you wanna do something, come model with me. I'll work things out." Kylie suggested and I nodded. This could be good for me if my parents say yes.

*

Justin's POV

I went online and already found an article of me pushing the paparazzi out my house.

"Justin Bieber gets frustrated with paparazzi breaking into his property. He yells at them, as we see here one of the Paparazzi was recording Justin's anger. Will Justin push his anger towards his family and his fans?" The article wrote.

They are all so damn stuck up and stupid. I don't know how I learned to deal with them but I did. Will I push my anger towards others though?

_
READ:

Yes it's short but it's just the beginning.

If your wondering, the story will have a little bit of Kendall in it now. It'll make the story feel more realistic. :)

Thanks for all the votes already! You guys are amazing! <3