'Modeling'

Selena's POV

Me and Justin were sitting and snuggled up on the couch and Kendall walked in, holding two cups of Starbucks.

"Hey Ken." Justin said as Kendall sat down on the couch across us.

"Uh hey I got you guys some Starbucks." Kendall said and laughed nervously as she handed us the coffee.

"You okay? You seem a little nervous." I said and Kendall laughed another nervous laugh.

"What? No I'm fine! What could be wrong at this - okay the truth is, I wanna do modeling with Kylie.."
Kendall said.

"Modeling? Don't you think your a bit to young for modeling?" Justin asked and we both fixed our posture on the couch.

"Guys I'm 15. And Kylie is 16, she does it. We're only a year apart. Please!" Kendall begged.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Bringing more news and fame will make all our lives worse." Justin stated and Kendall groaned and walked up to her room.

"Justin maybe we should let her." I told Justin and he got up from the couch.

"No because if she does, she won't be able to deal with all the pressure. The poor girl Kylie gets so much hate for being a young model." Justin said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Okay whatever." I said and walked up to Kendall's room and sat down next to her on her bed.

"If your going to give me a lecture on how modeling isn't something I should do, then save your time and don't say anything." Kendall said and I chuckled a little.

"Even though that sounded harsh, I'm going to let you model. We just can't let Justin find out okay?" I questioned and Kendall gave me a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Kendall squealed and went off to call Kylie.

I had no idea if going behind Justin's back was a right idea..

*

Kendall's POV

Me and my mom were on our way to my first photo shoot for the modeling agency I started with Kylie but we had to lie to my dad saying that we were just going shopping.

"Hey dad, me and mom are going shopping." I said and he nodded.

"Okay why do I care?" Justin said.

"Um because your my dad?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"I'm kidding." He laughed again and I faked laugh to lighten the mood.

Me and my mom left to meet Kylie at the studio and as I got there, they asked me to change into my first outfit.

"Okay the first shoot will be the best
friend shoot. You and Kylie will stand and do any fun, silly poses." The director said as we followed what he said.

"Perfect! Gorgeous! Ooh I like that!" The director yelled out.

Selena's POV

I watched Kendall and she looked like she was having a lot of fun. They'll be releasing the pictures on a front page of a magazine in an hour

*

We got home, finding Justin holding a magazine which I assumed was some furniture magazine.

"How was the mall?" Justin asked.

"Uh the mall was good. Yeah Kendall bought a lot of things." I lied.

"Oh, where are they?" Justin asked concerned.

"Uh their in the car. We didn't feel like taking them out." I lied, once again.

"Oh funny because I was looking at this magazine that was mailed here, Kendall you look great on this shoot that I didn't know about!" Justin said, sarcastically.

Shit. He knows.

"Justin look before you get all angry and start yelling, Kendall had fun doing it and that's all that matters right?" I questioned but Justin scoffed.

"Lying to me? Going behind my back is all that matters?" Justin asked, looking pissed off.

"Dad seriously it's not like it's a big deal." Kendall said.

She made it worse. Thanks Kendall.

"Oh really? Okay since lying to me isn't a big deal I guess not talking to you guys isn't a big deal either." Justin angrily threw the magazine on the ground and walked off.

"For the record, I look hot." Kendall said picking up the magazine as I rolled my eyes.

Kendall walked off to her room and I sat down on the couch, frustrated with myself for going behind Justin's back.

Wow I didn't know modeling would cause so much drama.

_

2nd part c:

Updating in a bit xx and yes Kendall will be in this story a little xx

Follow me on twitter: @biebrbizzle