'Oreos'

Selena's POV

"I'll always care about you!" Justin's voice kept repeating in my mind. I sighed, knowing that this separation was my idea and I shouldn't feel guilty.

"Mom? When is Kendall coming back?" Mason asked as he sat down on the kitchen counter.

"In two days." I answered, grabbing him a snack then hearing the door bell so I rush to it.

I opened it and it revealed my best friend that I've known for years. Demi.

"Demi! Oh my god!" I hugged her then let her inside the house. "I thought you were in Texas!"

"I came back. I didn't want to leave you and Fredo. Plus I'll be staying here since Justin's staying with Fredo." Demi said, making herself comfortable.

"Well we'll have much more girl time." I chuckled and she did to, grabbing a snack from the fridge.

"When's the last time you went shopping? Your fridge is empty." Demi said, unwrapping a sandwich.

"I've been eating out ever since me and Justin's separation a month ago." I said.

"Speaking of Justin.." Demi said with food stuffed in her mouth. "Whensjqklasttikeyiysawyin?" Demi blabbered.

"Demi, chew then talk." I laughed lightly as she swallowed her food.

"Sorry." She chuckled. "When's the last time you both spoke?"

"Yesterday. We speak when he comes and picks up Ken or Mase." I said, sitting on the counter next to Mason.

"I have a feeling you two won't be getting back together soon." Demi sat down across us.

"Well yeah, he cheated several times and I think this is enough." I sighed.

"Sucks to suck." Demi said. I laughed slightly and so did Mason as I pulled out my phone, revealing a text from Kendall.

From: Kendall

To: Selena

FREDO ATE ALL THE OREOS UGH

From: Selena

To: Kendall

Well tell Justin to take you out and buy some. Love you.

I put my phone away and found Demi starring at me.

"What?" I asked confused and she just shook her head. "Nothing." She smirked.

Justin's POV

"Stop eating everything your so fat!" Kendall yelled, snatching the box of Oreos from Fredo. "Great! It's empty!"

"Stop taking my food!" Fredo said with a mouthful of Oreos, making Kendall roll her eyes. She went on her phone for a couple of seconds then put it away.

"Can you take me to the grocery market , I wanna buy Oreos that Fredo won't eat!" Kendall said, looking at Fredo and he laughed.

"Fine." I sighed, grabbing my keys and we all got in my car with Fredo sitting in the passenger and Kendall in the back.

*

"Go get your stupid cookies." I said and Fredo and Kendall both ran off to god knows where.

I started walking around and as I looked down, I bumped into somebody.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." A female voice said as me and her both looked at each other.

"It's fine, really." I smiled, giving her my hand an bringing her back up.