'Angel'

Selena's POV

I woke up the next day, finding Mason packing all of his things. What the heck is he up to?

"Mason?" I asked walking into his room.

"Yeah mom?" Mason said, trying to hide the suitcase.

"What are you doing there buddy?" I asked and sat down by him.

"Um I wanted to go on tour with dad. It's only three weeks. Can I please go?" Mason asked, surprising me.

"Let me just go talk to your dad really quick alright?" I said as I walked downstairs finding Justin packing up his tour bus.

"Justin what the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped in his face.

"Good morning babe. I'll miss you to!" Justin sarcastically spoke, throwing his bag into the back of the bus.

"This isn't time for jokes. Why'd you tell Mason he could go on tour with you?" I asked as we both entered the bus.

"Um I didn't say he could. I told him to ask you in the morning." Justin said putting his tooth brush in the cup.

"Explain to me why is he packing his things?" I asked and we both got off the bus.

"Um I don't know? Just let him come it's only 3 weeks." Justin said and I sighed.

"Fine but if anything happens to him.." I said, referring to the gesture you do on your neck with a knife.

"Chill mamacita." Justin said and snaked his arm around my waist.

We both sat down on the bus couch because Justin still had an hour before he had to leave.

"What do you feel about our relationship?" I asked as his hand rubbed up and down my thigh.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like how do you feel when your with me? Anger? Happiness? I wanna know." I sighed.

"Well when I'm with you, I feel like we're the only people on earth.. until Kendall comes ruining things." Justin joked.

"Justin seriously." I chuckled lightly.

"When I'm with you, I feel happy. You make me so happy and when I'm around you I feel like my world is brighter. You're perfect and an angel. I love you and don't ever think I feel angry or sad around you." Justin said and I smiled.

"I love you so much.." I said as I buried my face into his chest.

"I love you more." Justin stated.

"Impossible."

"Oh it's possible babe." Justin chuckled.

"Do you have to leave again?" I whined and lifted myself up.

"It's only three weeks. It'll go by fast I promise." Justin kissed my jawline.

I groaned, not wanting him to take off with Mason on this tour bus.

"Well babe me and Mase have to get going. I love you." Justin kissed me passionately then let go.

"I love you to. Have fun Mason." I said and rubbed his hair.

"Mom! Watch the hair! It took me forever to get it like this." Mason said, putting his fingers through his hair.

"Just like your dad." I chuckled and so did Justin.

"Alright bye babe. Skype me tonight and tell Kendall I love her." Justin said and I nodded while getting off the bus.

Here goes three weeks..

*

"Hey!" I said as me and Kendall sat down with the laptop across us.

"Hey babe." Justin said through the screen on Skype.

"Where's Mason?" I asked and Mason came In front of the screen.

"Hi mom." Mason said waving at me and smiling.

"Hi Mase." I smiled and waved back.

"So Mason, how's the tour life going?" Kendall asked.

"It's really fun. Me, dad and the other guys always do a lot of fun things on the bus." Mason said.

"Really? That's good. I remember when I went on tour when I was maybe about your age. All mom and dad would do is fight." Kendall chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"We did not!" Justin shouted from the screen.

"You so did!" Kendall chuckled and I did also.

"No we didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No we did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"Yes we did!"

"No you didn't - wait ugh seriously? You mixed up my words." Kendall said and Justin laughed.

We chatted for hours, and it was getting dark so when Mason and Kendall left, it was only me and Justin.

"Sing to me." I said and placed my laptop across the bed as I laid down.

"What song?" Justin asked placing his laptop down.

"Be alright." I said and Justin nodded.

"Oh woah, Oh woah,
Across the ocean, across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky.."

I snuggle up into the blanket and continued listening to Justin's angelic voice.

"Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes.
Through the storm and.. through the clouds.
Bumps in the roads and upside down now.
I know it's hard babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry, everything's gonna be alright.
A-I I I-ght. Be alright. A- I I I- ght." Justin sang flawlessly.

That's all I remember before drifting off to sleep.

Justin's POV

I stopped singing because Selena fell asleep.

She looks so peaceful. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect.

I love her so much, I hope she knows that. I've never loved somebody as much as I love Selena. She's my rock. She's my best friend. She's more than a wife to me, she's my angel. My princess. She means the world to me. Forever and always.

I kept the laptop open and slept hearing Selena's little snores coming from the speakers of my laptop from the video chat.

I looked at her for a little then drifted off to sleep without another care in the world.

*

I woke up the next day finding Mason and everybody else gone.

What the hell?

I searched around the tour bus, looking around outside the tour bus and they were nowhere to be found.

I tried calling all of their phones but no one would answer me. Not even scooter. Where the heck are they?

Worried. That's what I'm feeling right now.

_

Where do you think everybody went?

Hoped you liked this part. Love youuu xx