'Why'

"You fucking promised last time! You told me it was the last time! Now your doing it again!? Are you sad? Depressed!? What the hell Justin!" Selena shouted in my face.

Twist and the others left literally right when Selena came in and I have to admit, I was terrified. I knew I promised her but I couldn't help it. Twist always has a way of making me want more.. and it just happens. I do it. I smoke it. It isn't harming me in any way so why is everybody worried? Why are they making a big deal about it?

"Can you calm down and let me explain for god sakes! All you do is yell!" I shouted back sharply. All the stress from the arguments, maybe that's why I was convinced to do it.

Or am I just high?

"God Justin you are so stubborn! It's like you're purposely trying to kill yourself! Do you give a crap about your life? About this family!" Selena yelled. Okay now she honestly took it far.

"Of course I give a fuck about this family! Would you even of married me if I wasn't famous? Cause it seems like you just care about the damn money and fame." I said, not even regretting a word I'm saying. What's going on with me?

"I'm not down for this right now. You actually think I give a fuck about your stupid fame or money! I care about your life but you obviously don't care since your going around smoking weed!" Selena gritted through her teeth.

"What the heck is going on?" Kendall walked on her crutches. Should I tell her? Selena probably will. She loves making me look bad to my kids.

"Kendall, just go upstairs." Selena wiped the tears off. Kendall started smelling something. Me.

"What... what's that smell?" Kendall smelled the room and came back over to us. "Is that weed?"

"Kendall just go upstairs for god sakes." I snapped sharply. She flinched back and walked upstairs. Seriously. What's wrong with me.

"Why'd you snap at her!? She did nothing and you just scared her off like she was an animal! Are you stupid right now!? Is your head okay? Because your acting like a dick." Selena snapped and I rolled my eyes. I'm pretty positive it isn't exactly me that's making me act like this.

"Can you chill? All you do is yell and snap and you just annoy me! Why do you have to act like a bitch about this?" The words came slipping out of my mouth, like I didn't even care.

But I did.

"Oh I'm a bitch now?" Selena chuckled lightly. "Yeah, watch me, the bitch, walk away from an asshole like you." She walked off.

I'm pretty stupid. I mean Selena is a bitch. Wait, no she isn't? Okay why is this stuff so strong? Maybe I should sleep it off? Next thing I know, I'm passing out on the couch.

*

I woke up, still on the couch and I found Kendall sitting across me. Just staring at me. She didn't even blink, just stared.

"Ken? You okay?" I asked and she scoffed and stood up. "What did I do?" I asked.

"I'm 16! I know what the fuck weed is! I know how bad it is! I know it can fucking kill you dad!" Kendall yelled. It took me back. I've never seen this side of her - like never.

"Hey stop cussing. And okay I made a mistake, why is everybody yelling at me?" I asked.

"Because you are literally trying to kill yourself! Are you blind? Do you know how had this stuff is! I don't even know who you are anymore." Kendall said and walked back, limping on her broken foot with her crutches.

I actually made a pretty big mistake; now that I think of it.

I walked upstairs, finding Selena on her phone with a pillow in her lap. She had tear stains.. she's been crying. Over me?

"Sel.." I sighed and walked up to her but she stepped back, as she was scared to see me or touch me.

"Don't touch me." Selena stepped back and went for the door but I grabbed her wrist, softly and pulled her back.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and she looked at me for a second and rolled her eyes. She's still mad.

"Sorry? You're sorry? That's all you have to say right now? Your fucking sorry! You shouldn't of even done this in the first place!" Selena said then scoffed. "Sorry my ass."

"What else am I supposed to say! It was a mistake and I won't do it again but what now! What am I supposed to say!" I shouted. Selena stepped back, removing her wrist from my hand.

"What you weren't supposed to do was say sorry." Selena said and walked off, but froze and looked back. "Why'd you do it? Are you depressed again?" Selena asked and I thought; am I depressed again? Why did I do this in the first place? What was I thinking? I promised her I wouldn't do it. I promised myself I wouldn't do it. Why did I do it?

She walked off. I sat down, thinking.

Why?

_

Sorry guys it's short but I was filled with homework. I promise I'll make it up to you!

Why do you think Justin did it?
How do you think Kendall will be?
What about Mason?
Is Selena gonna stay mad?