'Guilt'

Justin's POV

It's been two weeks. Two weeks and Kendall hasn't woken up from her coma. Two weeks and Selena hasn't said a word to me, nor Mason. Two weeks of me feeling miserable and guilty. Two weeks.

"Has she shown any signs yet?" Ryan asked as him and everybody else walked in the over sized room. Including Kendall's friends.

"Nope." I sighed and slouched in the chair. Selena just kept looking at Kendall, like she's always been doing.

"This is just great." Jaden said sarcastically as everybody sat on the chairs.

"Mase, are you hungry?" Selena quietly asked Mason as he nodded his head 'yes'. "Go let daddy take you down to the cafeteria" Selena added as she looked at me and I nodded as I head down to the cafeteria with Mason, Ryan, Chaz and Za.

I already knew Selena was still mad at me but I also knew she couldn't ignore Mason also and she didn't want to leave Kendall so that's why she let me take Mason.

"What do you want to eat Mase?" I asked him but he kept quiet and sat down on the cafeteria tables.

"You okay?" I asked but Mason ignored me again and buried his head in his hands. "Are you mad at me?" I asked,

"Yes." Mason mumbled and I stiffened in the seat but I pulled his head out of his hands, gently.

"Why?" I asked and faced him as he also faced me and the rest of the crew sat down.

"Because mom said you caused Kendall's car accident and coma." Mason said, almost at the urge of crying because he said her name.

"Mase, I'm gonna be honest with you okay?" I questioned and he nodded. "I kind of did cause the accident because I yelled at her and she stormed out. Remember?" I questioned again and he nodded, wiping some tears. "Kendall's gonna be okay though and when she wakes up, I'll be gone. You won't have to see me anymore. You can stay mad at me for the rest of your life." I added silently.

"I don't want you to be gone." Mason looked at me and I smiled a little and gave him a hug.

"What if Kendall doesn't wake up? What it she dies.?" Mason questioned and looked hurt.

"Don't say that. Kendall's the most strongest girl ever and she's probably thinking about waking up right now to see her brother. You." I said and Mason hugged me as he began eating his food.

"The food tastes horrible dad." Mason said as he put the food aside and I chuckled a little.

To be honest, I haven't seen myself smile or laugh in these past two weeks. I've been feeling guilty the whole time that I can't even think about anything else. I didn't know guilt could make you want to pull all your hair out.

"Do you want to get some McDonalds?" I asked Mason and he nodded his head yes as me, Mason, Za, Fredo, Chaz and Ryan left the hospital and got inside my Range Rover.

*

"Justin! Justin over here!" Paparazzi yelled as we stepped out of the car. "Justin, how's Kendall!" Paparazzi yelled out again but we got inside of McDonalds.

"Can I get a burger?" Mason asked and I nodded as I ordered our food and we sat down at the booth.

"So, how are you feeling?" Za asked me and I shrugged as I pushed my food to the side. Guilt was taking away my appetite also.

"Okay." I shrugged and sighed as I focused on the T.V they had here and for my luck, I was on the gossip channel. Like always, talking about Kendall.