'Getaway'

Justin's POV

"I promise." I whispered and she snuggled into me. I kissed her forehead and that's the last thing I remember before falling asleep with Selena in my arms.

*

I woke up the next day with Selena gone. I jumped out the bed and walked downstairs, finding Selena and Kendall in the living room. Mason was probably still sleeping.

"Morning." I said as I sat by them.

"Morning." They both mumbled and focused on the T.V.

I laughed slightly. "MORNING!" I shouted and they both jumped, startled by my yelling.

"God, don't do that Justin." Selena held her heart and I continued laughing hysterically.

"I'm going into the gym room. Anybody wanna come?" I asked. Kendall shook her head but Selena nodded.

We both walked to the gym room and I put on my gloves and began punching the punching bag.

"So do you basically just keep punching that?" Selena asked and stood next to me.

"Yeah, I do. Do you wanna try?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said. I gave her gloves and she stood in front of the punching bag.

"Okay, swing your arms at the bag. Make sure you don't miss and when it comes back to you, hit it again. Don't let it hit your face." I said. She nodded and she began hitting the bag.

She wasn't all that bad for a beginner.

I snapped a picture of her and I posted it on Instagram. It wasn't showing her face but just the back of her body.

I began getting comments like:

Who is that? or Is Justin over Selena?

I chuckled and put away my phone.

"Okay, I don't wanna do this anymore I'm hungry." Selena said as she took off her gloves and set them on the table.

"Let's get something to eat then. How about IHOP?" I asked and she nodded.

We both went upstairs to get ready. We were going alone since Kendall and Mason didn't want to come.

*

"Why are you driving?" I asked Selena and she shrugged.

"Because I'm better." She smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Selena's POV

I parked the car in the parking lot for IHOP and me and Justin stepped out, hand in hand and ignoring the paparazzi around us.

As we walked in, we took a seat and ordered what we want.

"Anything else?" The waiter giggled. She obviously was flirting in front of me.

"No." Justin simply replied and she walked off. I think I pissed her off a little.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breathe and Justin chuckled.

"Jealous much?" He laughed a little and I playfully rolled her eyes.

"People just don't have manners coming in here and flirting with a guy when he's already in a relationship." I shrugged.

"You called her a bitch."

"Because she is."

He laughed again and I smiled slightly.