'The Call'

Justin's POV

Finally. I was back from tour. It's not that I hate seeing my fans, it's just that I also have a family to be with. It's been three weeks and everyone has officially forgotten about the incident with Mason and the crew. We don't really tend to talk about it anymore. We don't want the haunting memories back.

I walked through the door but nobody was in the living room. I walked upstairs into our room but nobody was in that room either. I walked over to Kendall's room finding Selena, Kendall and Mason sitting down together on the bed.

"Surprise." I chuckled and walked into the room. Shocked and surprised faces was all I could see.

"Dad!" Kendall and Mason yelled as they went up to me and I gave them both a hug.

"Your back finally!" Selena smiled and hugged me also. "How was the tour?"

"Fun, exhausting but fun. How was chillin at Casa de Bieber.?" I chuckled at my horrible Spanish.

"Dad please don't speak Spanish." Kendall playfully rolled her eyes.

"My Casa, my rules." I chuckled and Mason went off to get something.

"Well guys I'm leaving now." Kendall said as she put on her black leather jacket. Or should I say, expensive jacket.

"Why? I just got here." I said and sat down on her bed.

"I promised Jaden-" Kendall started saying but I cut her off.

"Jaden huh." I smirked.

"Daaaaad!" Kendall whined in embarrassment.

"So are you two dating now?" I asked and Selena kept attention on us.

"Um sort of I don't know. Kay I'm leaving this is too embarrassing to talk about." Kendall laughed and left.

*

Me, Selena and Mason ended up playing in the game room for hours and watching a couple of movies until I got the call.

Caller: Hello, is this Justin Bieber?

Me: Um yeah. Why?

Caller: So you are the father of Kendall Bieber?

Me: Obviously. Why?

Caller: I hate to break it to you but your daughter was in a car accident an hour ago. She's in the hospital at the moment and she's in critical condition. You need to hurry now.

Me: O-okay I'm on my way.

I said and hung up. Holy shit.

I quickly grabbed my jacket but Selena stopped me at the door.

"Justin! What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"Kendall, she was in a car accident." I stuttered and Selena's eyes widened. She got Mason and we all got in the car and rushed to the hospital.

"Kendall Bieber. What room?" I asked the lady anxiously.

*

Kendall's POV

I was excited to see Jaden. Very excited. Yes we're dating but I don't wanna explode and tell my parents yet.

I was driving and somebody missed the stop sign, making it hard for me to turn and next thing, boom. They crashed into my car.