'Demi Thing'

Selena's POV

We all stepped off the boat. We were soaked but we all change into dry clothes. The kids all stayed at the hotel because we wanted to hit a club in the Bahamas. Yeah, weird I know.

I got dressed in black leather jeans, a white top and gold heels. I did my make up causal. Everybody else got ready also as we all got into Justin's black range rover and we started to drive.

"Who's gonna keep watch on us and stay sober?" Chaz asked and I shrugged and everybody kept quiet.

"Since I'm the most responsible, I'll do it." Alfredo said and Demi chuckled as we all did to and Justin parked at the club's driveway. We stepped out the car, all I saw was flashing lights from paparazzi and I heard the loud music from inside as we walked in.

"Yeaaaaah!" Chaz yelled and started taking a bunch of drinks. I laughed a little as we all started taking drinks except Fredo.

*

I was dancing with Justin, knowing we're both drunk as hell already. I don't even remember what happened in the past few hours but who cares! This is a night to have fun.

Wait, is this even Justin?

Justin's POV

I was grinding off with some chick on the dance floor. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Selena but who cares. I walked off to the side with the girl and she looked familiar but I didn't feel like guessing. I followed her up in the room. I think it's Selena..

Next thing you know, we're both naked under the blanket and I fall into a deep sleep.

*

I woke up, with my head pounding. I'm cold. This isn't my room.. where the hell am I? I saw somebody next to me under the covers which I was assuming was Selena.

It wasn't.

"Demi!" I yelled. Holy shit what have I got myself into.

"Justin! Fuck fuck fuck!" Demi said and we both quickly got dressed and just sat down thinking about what shit we both got ourselves into.

"We can't tell anybody about this.." I started saying and Demi's eyes widened.

"I'm pretty sure they'll either find out or the guilt will eat us alive. I think we should tell everybody." Demi said and got up.

"Just let me think before we go and tell everybody. Selena's gonna be pissed." I stated and also got up.

"Yeah well Fredo's gonna be pissed off to." Demi sighed and I sighed also. We both drove back to the hotel finding Selena and the rest asleep.

Demi walked off to her and Fredo's hotel room as I walked into my room. Thank god Selena was asleep so it looks like I was here the whole night.

"Babe.." I said, kissing her lips and she opened her eyes slowly as she got up and rubbed her eyes.

"Ugh my head Is pounding. How much did I drink yesterday?" Selena asked and took some pills as she walked In the bathroom and I followed her.

"I'm guessing a lot since we both don't remember anything that happened yesterday." I said. Kind of lying cause of the Demi thing.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Selena sighed and went inside the shower as I went into Kendall's room, finding her and her friends and Mason awake.

"Morning." I walked inside and Kylie, Kendall's friend laughed for a second.

"You mean afternoon." Kylie said and Kendall chuckled a little and so did everybody else.

"Mom was drunk as shit when she walked in the hotel. She came into our room and started giggling and she tripped over the bed and fell asleep but we dragged her to your room. Chaz brought a girl in here then yelled at her to get out and started eating. Ryan god knows what he did. We heard glass smashing in his room. And You and Demi we didn't see. I guess you guys fell asleep or something." Kendall said and I moved a little but I kept a straight face.

"Oh wow.." I kind of laughed to cover up the whole Demi thing. "So what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked.

"Um can we go to the beach? I kind of wanna take some pictures over there for my tumblr." Kendall asked and I nodded.

"Alright get ready while I go get the rest." I said and left the room as I walked over to Chaz and Ryan's room.

"Chaz wake up." I said as I hit him lightly and he woke up groaning.

"Get the fuck out of my face Sharkeisha." Chaz said and I swear I died of laughter.

"Dude it's Justin." I said while laughing and Chaz woke up and head straight to the bathroom.

"Ryan wake up." I said as I also nudged him a little. Thank god he woke up and got ready right away.

I walked over to Demi and Alfredo's room nervously to tell them that we're going to the beach.

I opened the door and Demi looked at me awkwardly as Alfredo smiled and did the whole bro handshake thing.

"Uh we're going to the beach if you guys wanna come." I said, itching the back of my neck.

"Yeah that sounds good." Alfredo said as I nodded and I went back to my room.

How the heck am I going to tell Selena that I slept with her best friend?

_

Oh Justin is in some deep shit right now. Haha.

Do you think he's gonna tell Selena?