'Faith'

Selena's POV

"Selena. Get up." Demi pushed me out of bed but I couldn't even move.

"No. Fuck off." I groaned and instantly regret saying that to Demi.

"I'm not gonna get mad since your sad but Mason is protected now. You have to move on. I miss him too and I was devastated but you can't be sad forever." Demi pulled my hand and lifted me up.

"I miss him so much." I almost started crying but kept it in, for Masons sake.

"I know Sel. I'm sorry but you'll see him soon. Please don't make me cry. Mason hates seeing people sad so be happy and keep him in your heart. He's in a happy place with all things he wants. Okay?" Demi questioned and I nodded.

She was right. Mason would hate to see me depressed so I picked myself up and got out of bed and looked into the mirror.

I was a mess.

"Where's Justin?" Demi asked.

"He fell asleep next to Kendall when he was comforting her. We all haven't slept in days." I sighed and washed my face.

"I'm sorry Sel. I'm happy your feeling a little better now. I'm sorry I made you get your jacket also, it was at my house for two months and I wish I didn't call you because you wouldn't of gotten in that crash and-" I stopped Demi.

"Demi, this isn't your fault. Don't feel guilty." I told her and she nodded.

"Yeah, your right I'm sorry. I should get going. Fredo's really depressed about what happened since he and Mase were close and I don't wanna leave him home alone." Demi said and I nodded.

"Okay, tell him to call me later. I'll talk to him." I said and she nodded.

"Bye Sel." She hugged me and walked out the door. I closed it behind her and walked upstairs to Kendall's room.

I slightly smiled at the sight of Kendall cuddled up with Justin.

"Justin.." I lightly tapped him and he fluttered his eyes open.

"Oh, what time is it?" He slowly got up and rubbed his tired eyes.

"It's somewhere in the afternoon, I don't know." I said and he nodded.

Kendall woke up and sat on her bed.

"My head hurts." She groaned and I sighed.

"Same." I told her.

"What's supposed to happen now? Are we gonna sit miserably in our house now?" Kendall asked.

"No. No we said goodbye and we'll miss Mason but we have to move on. We have to live our lives." Justin said and I nodded.

"Yeah, Mason might be gone but he's still here somehow and we'll see him soon." I added and Kendall nodded.

"Let's just laugh. Laugh all the pain off okay? We'll go get some breakfast at Urth and we'll stop being sad. Mason would love to see us happy." Justin said and I nodded.

"That sounds like a great idea." I smiled.

*

Everyone took showers since we haven't done much in this past week.

We all got ready and went out the door for the first time that Mason has been gone.

*

"Justin! How are you feeling about Masons death?" Paparazzi asked.

I rolled my eyes and put on my glasses as we all ignored the paparazzi and sat on the table.

"Fuck off." Justin shouted at the paparazzi and put up his middle finger as he sat down.