'Trends'

Song For Chapter:

Trust Issues - Drake.

_

"Justin stop! I'm just having trouble trusting you right now." Selena said as we walked inside the airport, currently leaving the Bahamas.

"But you have to understand, it was a mistake!" I sighed and she rolled her eyes as we waited in the waiting area.

*Flashback*

I walked inside of Alfredo and Demi's room, finding them both packing as if they were not even mad at each other. Alfredo looked at me and rolled his eyes as he continued packing and Demi just left the room. Is this my fault now? Is everybody blaming this all on me?

"What are you doing here?" Alfredo sharply gritted through his teeth, making me a little scared of him but I shook it off.

"Dude, you have to understand I was drunk! I didn't even think it was Demi! I thought it was Selena!" I almost shouted but kept myself from yelling.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me, you should be apologizing to Selena." Alfredo said and continued packing his bags.

"Just cause I'm married to Selena doesn't mean I'll forget my own best friend Fredo." I said and Alfredo looked at me and nodded his head slowly, as he was understanding what I was currently saying.

"Justin I know you were drunk and I can't blame all this on you so I forgive you. Now go talk to Selena." Alfredo said as I smiled and did our handshake. I left the room to find Selena but she was out so I went to our room and took a nap, making it more than a nap.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed and sat down in the waiting chair for our plane that was boarding in two hours. We came early but we didn't want to miss our flight.

"Dad?" Kendall said as I looked at her and nodded.

"Hm?" I answered, already knowing what she was about to ask.

"Can we go get Starbucks at the end of the airport? It'll only take twenty minutes." Kendall asked and I nodded as her Kylie and Jaden left to get Starbucks.

Kendall's POV

"Dude, your mom looks pissed at your dad. Why is she so mad?" Kylie asked as we ignored the paparazzi and walked to Starbucks.

"Ryan told me that my dad was drunk at the club two days ago and slept with Demi." I said and Kylie's eyes widened.

"Man, that's weird." Kylie said and I chuckled a little as we entered Starbucks and ordered our latte's.

Jaden then started putting his hands on my waist and began kissing my neck as we waited for our latte's.

"Jaden stop." I giggled and he smirked, satisfied and we finally got our latte's.

Kylie then stopped us.

"Uh did you guys forget Paparazzi was here? They will literally post the pictures of Jaden being all touchy on you." Kylie said and my heart beat went fast.

"Crap, my parents can't see this." I started saying but remembered. "Wait they won't care, they're worried about their relationship right now." I said and sighed a relief sigh.

I hope they won't care..

Justin's POV

"Sel please talk to me. I know what I did was wrong but I promise I didn't mean to. I love you to death and I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't be mad." I said but Selena shrugged.

"I'm not mad Justin, I'm just disappointed that you guys didn't tell me the same day." Selena said and I sighed.

"I know, I was just nervous about you leaving or something so we pretty much planned to tell you. I didn't want it to pop out." I said and Selena just looked down and continued listening to me as I blabbered about how much I'm sorry.

"If I kiss you, will you shut up?" Selena asked. I had no time to answer since her lips were smashed onto mine, as she let go I smirked.

"Are you still mad?" I asked Selena and she nodded her head 'no'.

"Please don't do it again.." Selena sighed and I nodded as I wrapped my arms around her. I hated it when we fight.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear, making her shiver and I smiled, satisfied.

"I love you too." Selena replied as she rested her head on my shoulder and we waited for the plane to arrive.

I decided to check the latest update on Twitter so I grabbed my phone as me and Selena looked around Twitter and the trends.

TRENDS:

• IHateItWhen..

• JendallAction

• Love

• Beliebers Pride

• Bangerz

• VoteForAriana

I scrolled through the trends until the 'JendallAction' trend caught me and Selena's eye.

"Wait, press on it." Selena said as I nodded and clicked on the trend, seeing Kendall and Jaden in the airport. Jaden was all touchy on her..

"Oh." Selena said quietly and I smirked at how Jaden was acting around Kendall.

"Wait, you think this is okay?" Selena asked and I nodded. I mean she's old enough to have a relationship.

"Well she is sixteen. We can't really stalk her much anymore plus she hardly listens to us anymore." I said and Selena nodded.

The plane finally arrived and we all boarded it. I sat down next to Selena and she put her feet up on my lap and rested herself.

*

"Justin! Justin over here!" Paparazzi yelled, flashing camera men took pictures and fans screamed.

I smiled for some pictures with the Beliebers and continued walking outside the airport.

"Justin! We heard you slept with Demi!" Paparazzi yelled and I was confused. How did they find out about that?

"What the hell, J? How'd they know?" Selena asked and she whispered it in my ear as I shrugged, confused. This probably is out everywhere on the press.

I sighed and ignored further questions as we entered my range rover and we drove an hour drive to our house.

"How the heck did they find out?" I said, almost slamming the steering wheel.

"Don't ask me. I didn't tell anybody." Selena shrugged and I sighed as I continued to drive to the house.

Currently, I was pissed off. How'd they find out when we kept it private? There was hardly no paparazzi at the Bahamas and nobody saw us or noticed us in the club. Who told the press?

_

Who do you think told the everybody about Justin and Demi?

Do you think Selena will get bothered again?

*

Hey lovelies . Spring break starts next Friday for me and I am so excited. I HATE SCHOOL.

But I love youuuu haha xo