'Fairytale Ending'

"Demi?" I asked and she looked at me with a sad expression.

"Oh god.. you heard didn't you. I couldn't leave Texas because I had to know you were okay." Demi and Ashley stood up.

"Okay about what? What's going on?" I put my bag on the couch and they both sat down and so did I. Demi and Ashley looked at each other for a second then back at me.

"Justin cheated on you." Ashley said, and looked down. "What? Your joking right?" I questioned.

"Here." Ashley handed me her phone, revealing a TMZ article on her phone.

Justin Bieber caught in action! Recently the Biebs head to Florida to record a music video with Ariana Grande but instead, he was caught kissing her behind the recording studio. Is he and Selena done?

"O-oh my god.." I looked at the picture of him and Ariana making out. Tears began to form in my eyes and I stood up.

"Sel.. where are you going?" Demi called out to me as I left the house and her and Ashley both followed me inside my car.

"To throw his fucking things out because he's a fucking asshole." I wiped the tears away and they both got in the car with me. I ignored it and I rushed home.

I harshly rushed my car into the drive away, walking out the car and slamming the door with Demi and Ashley running behind me inside my house.

"Selena! Stop!" Ashley yelled as I ran up to me and Justin's bedroom and I began throwing all Justin's stuff in a box.

"What's going on?" Mason asked walking inside the room.

"Mase, go to your room. I'll talk to you in a second okay baby?" I said calmly and he nodded, walking off to his room.

"Mom?" Kendall asked while walking inside the room. "Oh god, you heard what happened too."

"You knew?" I asked Kendall and she nodded, looking down on the ground.

"I was gonna tell you but you weren't here. What are you doing now? Are you kicking him out?" Kendall asked.

"Yep." I wiped another tear and finished putting his clothes inside the boxes.

"Selena, calm down. You don't even know what happened yet!" Demi said, taking the boxes out my hand.

"No Demi! Obviously I do and I obviously fucking know he really cheated on me! His fucking tongue was down in her throat. It's disgusting that I'm still with him." I grabbed the box back and threw it down the stairs, making the clothes all fall out.

"He's on his way home though!" Ashley said and I shrugged.

"I don't care. He's rich, he'll live somewhere else. Or with Ariana for all I care. And I trusted her! My own friend and she did this to me." I cried and sat down.

"Sel, it's okay.." Ashley sat down by me and put her arm around me. (friendly).

"No, it's not okay. He's cheated on me so many times and I always take him back. I don't know why I did though. I regret even marrying him." I wiped my eyes.

"Don't say that, without him, you both wouldn't of had Kendall and Mason." Demi sat by us.

"Still though! He cheated on me and I feel miserable. I hate everything!" I cried out more until I heard the door downstairs open and close. Justin was here.

"Shit." Me, Ashley and Demi all said at the same time.

"Go downstairs and act like nothing happened and see if he tells you the truth." Ashley said and I nodded, making myself look decent, hiding the boxes and walking downstairs.