'Strong'

Selena's POV

I woke up the next day, with the same empty bed. I feel alone. I feel like nobody loves me but yet again, I did this to myself. I called off my relationship and I feel like I am the one who has ruined my family.

I'm not the one that cheated though.

Getting out of bed, I washed my face, did my whole morning routine and walked downstairs to Justin sitting in the kitchen with Kendall and I wondered why he was even here.

"Oh, Justin.." I said as I walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of juice.

"I was here to drop off Kendall's jacket but I'm leaving anyways so-"

"No, you could stay if you want." I popped out of my mouth. I currently have no idea what is going on.

"Oh, okay." Justin said and I nodded. Now what?

"Well, I'm leaving so bye." Kendall said but she stopped her tracks. "If I come back in here, don't be making out." She smirked.

"Kendall! Leave." I said. Her and Justin laughed and I shook my head, slightly laughing too.

"Your making this so hard on me Sel." Justin groaned, making me confused.

"What am I making hard?" I asked Justin.

"Everything. Your making it hard for me to resist you. Look Sel I need you okay? I can't live like this anymore." Justin said, leaning into me but I stepped back.

"Justin, I think you should leave."

"Leave? I really thought we were getting somewhere Selena!" Justin slightly shouted.

"As friends Justin! I can't be anymore than friends with you because your always messing up." I said.

"So what if I make mistakes?"

"You make too many mistakes." I sighed.

"So now your blaming everything on me?" Justin asked, anger filling his eyes.

"It practically should all be blamed on you! Your the one who cheated! We had such a good life. Why did you mess it up?" I asked.

"We already talked about this." He clenched his hands.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you wanna punch me?" I scoffed and asked.

"Right now, yes."

"Your making this so much worse for yourself Justin." I put my cup down.

"No I'm not. Your still making this hard for me." Justin snapped. Why is he all of a sudden so mad?

"I'm making this hard? Your making this hard for me! Your always here! Your still in my life and I'm trying to let go! I'm trying to move on but I can't. I can't because I still love you but I can't be with you. Your the one making this hard Justin, not me." I wiped the tears that ran down my cheek.

"How do you think I feel? It's hard being away from you, imagine how id be if you moved on!" Justin shouted.

"You already moved on. Carmen, remember?"

"That was an idiotic move. I was just pissed." Justin stated and I scoffed. Yeah, sure.

"Are you always pissed when you cheat on me?" I asked, shutting him up.

"Okay, we're making our so called friendship worse." Justin stated. Are we even friends anymore after this?

"You just got mad all of a sudden. Stop doing that. Stop being angry." I told Justin and he sighed loudly.