'Birthdays'

Justin's POV

A week passed by and the road trip was over. We went to Las Vegas, stayed there for a couple of days and drove back home.

Chaz drove the whole way and thankfully, he was nowhere near killing us with his reckless driving.

"I need a shower but I'm too lazy to walk upstairs." Selena groaned and laid herself on the couch. I sat by her and scooted her near me.

"Aren't you always lazy?"

"I'm not always lazy. I just hate getting up to places." Selena fixed her posture.

"You know what's weird?" I asked.

"What?"

"I keep thinking why you always forgave me after all of the things I've done to you. Do you love me that much?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah you've done really stupid things and I've had trouble trusting you but we've been together for a while and just throwing everything we did together away would hurt so much. And yes, I do love you that much." Selena told me.

"So you just forgot that I've cheated on you multiple times and began trusting me again?" I asked while playing with her fingers.

"Yes Justin, I have. I've learned to always forgive people and I know you cheated but I also know you've changed and you've become a better person then you were back then."

"I love you so fucking much." I pecked Selena's lips.

"I love you too." She said. "So fucking much." She added and I laughed.

**

Me and Selena ended up watching movies for about three to four hours and Selena got bored so we quit watching movies and we went outside to the backyard and sat by the pool.

"We hardly even use this pool. Crazy, right?" I asked Selena and she nodded her head.

"We need to start planning Mason's birthday. It's in a week." Selena changed the subject.

"Your birthday is in two weeks also. Weird." I said and Selena slightly laughed.

"You better not be planning anything."

"No promises." I shrugged and Selena rolled her eyes making me laugh.

**

Selena's POV

A week passed and it was finally Masons birthday.

He didn't want a birthday party and he only wanted to spend his birthday with us so we took him out to Universal Studios and spent the day there.

"Can we get snacks? I'm hungry." Mason asked.

"Yes Mase. What do you want?" Justin asked and Mason shrugged.

"Pizza."

"Pizza it is." Justin said and we all walked to the little pizza stand at the corner.

"Excuse me?" I heard a small voice behind me and we all turned around.

"Can I get a picture with you?" A little girl asked Justin.

Justin smiled widely and nodded. "Sure".

He carried the little girl as her mom took the picture. They thanked us and left, leaving us waiting for the line to be over for the pizza.

A couple minutes of waiting, we finally got the pizza and sat down on a table near the stand and away from the paparazzi that were hiding in the bushes.