'Scared'

Justin's POV

"Do you want me to cancel the concert? I'm sure your Beliebers will understand." Scooter questioned and I nodded as I kept my eyes on Kendall.

"Just cancel it. I'm too stressed to do anything right now." I sighed as Scooter nodded and left the room.

I'm not angry at Scooter for asking me about the concert. It's his job to make sure I do my job and I have to respect that, even though I'm not even feeling myself.

"Justin can you please stop acting so glum and lighten up a bit?" Chaz asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Am I supposed to be happy when my daughter is in a coma, Chaz?" I questioned, angrily.

"I'm just saying it's annoying how-" Chaz was cut of by a beeping noise. Something I never wanted to ever hear.

Kendall's heart monitor went flat.

"Code red! Bring the doctors in!" The nurse yelled out as they drove Kendall's bed to a different room and me and Selena ran up to follow them.

They told us to stay out the room as we waited outside. We both sat in the chairs, worried as hell.

"You promised she'd make it.." Selena cried silently in her hands as I brought her close to me.

"She's not gone Sel.." I said as I held in my tears, for Selena's sake.

A couple of minutes later, the doctor came out with a smile on his face. Is this good news?

"Congratulations, Kendall has woken up from her coma and her oxygen level is fine. You may now go in and see her." The doctor said as I felt my whole body relieved.

We both walked in the room, finding a gorgeous girl laying down on the hospital bed. Kendall.

"Oh Kendall.." Selena cried as she hugged Kendall and Kendall hugged her back.

Kendall then looked at me and sighed.

"Get out." Kendall clearly said to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Get out. You caused this to me and I never want to see you again. Leave! Get out!" Kendall shouted as I felt pain and left the room.

So does everybody hate me now?

I left the hospital as I got in my car and sighed. I cried. I let it all out. I had to. I've been holding it in and my family hates me. Am I not supposed to cry? I did anyway. It hurts. A lot. Knowing your family probably never want to see you again. It hurts.

I started the car and left. Not home. Why would I go there? Once Selena and Kendall go back, they won't want to see me. They probably never want to see me. So no, I'm not going home.

I drove off to god knows where. I just drove. Away from the hospital, away from home but not too far. But then I remembered my concert, so I decided to not cancel it and go.

*

"How are you all doing tonight!" I yelled into the mic as I heard the loud, loving screams of my Beliebers.

I started singing, as always. I changed up the entrance song though. I started off with Be Alright.

*

"Thanks for a great night everybody!" I ended the concert as I ran off backstage. My first sight was Mason. What was he doing here?

"Mase? What are you doing here?" I asked as we both walked into my dressing room.