Khloe

One Month Later;

Selena's POV

"At least watch a movie?" Justin asked. No this wasn't an argument. Justin was bored and I hardly could do anything since I'm due soon.

"Fine. What movie?" I asked and cuddled up next to him on the couch.

"We're the Millers." Justin picked the movie and shut off the lights.

"Imagine us being drug smugglers." I laughed as the movie began.

"That'd be so weird." Justin laughed also and we started watching the movie.

In the middle of the movie, I felt little kicks on my stomach and smiled instantly.

"Babe, she's kicking." I tapped Justin and he placed his hands over my stomach. I saw a wide smile form on his lips.

"Hi Kourt. It's daddy and you'll be able to see the world soon." Justin lifted up my shirt and kissed my bump, making me shiver.

"Can you believe we're actually having another baby? So soon too like its kind of unbelievable ." I fixed my shirt.

"It's unbelievable but it's real." Justin softly kissed my lips.

--

"Ugh I'm having so much pain." I groaned and stood up from the couch.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Justin blabbered on with questions.

"Babe, I'm fine. It just hurts more than usual. I think it's because the baby's due soon."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Justin I'm sure." I inhaled and exhaled to calm myself.

"You sound mad." Justin stood up.

"Justin I'm not mad! Let me relax please." I inhaled and exhaled again.

"Why are you yelling?!" Justin shouted and I began getting angry again.

"I'm trying not to but your making me annoyed!" I shouted back at him. He rubbed his fingers through his hair and loudly sighed.

"Fuck I wish you weren't pregnant! You wouldn't be so damn moody!" Justin told me, making me cringe.

"Why would you say that you heartless jerk!" I held onto my stomach.

"You get mad every time for no reason!" Justin shouted but I couldn't reply.

I couldn't reply because I felt a wet substance slip down my legs and to the floor. Panicking, I looked down and I saw something that caught me by surprise.

"Justin.." I quickly looked up at him.

"What?" He snapped.

"My water just broke." I calmly said. Justin's eye widened. He quickly ran up to me and checked the floor.

"Holy fucking shit. Okay wait." Justin ran to the stairs and shouted. "Kendall! Mason! Grab moms hospital bag and come downstairs quickly!"

Seconds later, Kendall and Mason ran down the stairs with my hospital bag and we all rushed to the car.

"What's going on?" Mason asked as Justin began speeding to the hospital.

"The baby's coming." I breathed heavily and tried to calm my fear.