'Cries'

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED "Scooter Braun's Daughter." ITS A JUSTIN BIEBER STORY :)

Alfredo's POV

I was tied to a chair. Everybody was. Some masked person kidnapped me. Us. The room wasn't dark. You can see all the shelves with the weapons on them.. You can also see the door but it had a tight lock on it. The masked person wasn't here. All you could hear are the silent cries of Mason.

"Man fuck this shit, are we gonna sit here all day?" Twist spoke up and Mason went quiet.

"Bro stop cussing Masons here." Za replied.

"Twist, what else can we do? We're tied to a chair and the doors are locked." I replied and he cussed under his breath.

"Where's Justin? Has he noticed we're gone yet?" Twist asked impatiently.

"I'm pretty sure he's noticed. The fucker took our phone." I replied.

"Dude what the heck stop cussing." Za rolled his eyes and I sighed.

"It's fine guys I'm not 5 years old." Mason replied and Twist laughed a little.

"Okay we need to figure out a plan to get out of here. I'm not dying." Za said and I agreed.

"Za move your chair behind mine and let me untie your hands and you untie the rest of ours." I said as Za moved his chair behind mine.

"Alright, let's do this." I said as I tried to untie Za's hands.

The idiot started itching his hands.

"Dude stop moving your hands and let me figure this out!" I snapped as he stopped and I untied his hands.

Za untied the rest of our hands but we realized we should of done this earlier..

She walked in..

*

Justin's POV

'Bridgeport 04. 3 hours. - TB' The text said.

Bridgeport.. Bridgeport.. where the hell is that?

"Brent, look." I said as I handed him my phone and he stared at it for a second and looked up at me.

"Let's go." Brent told me and I was confused but I followed him anyways.

We got in the car and he started driving. It took us about 2 hours but we finally reached another abandoned place that said BP4 which I'm guessing means Bridgeport 04.

He handed me the gun and he kicked the door down. We split up again. I was against the wall and I heard noises downstairs. The basement.

"Brent." I whispered and pointed to where I heard the noise. He nodded and we slowly began walking down the stairs and it led to a red door.

"One, two.." Brent counted then knocked the door down, revealing five people.

"Dad!" Mason shouted as he ran up to me and went behind me.

"Hm, seems like you made it with one hour left." Treya said.

"I knew it was you, bitch. Why the hell did you do it? To torture me? You actually thought you could get away with this?" I asked angrily while still pointing the gun at her.

"Oh you think it's that easy? You think just cause you came you could rescue everybody and leave? No. Boys!" Treya called out and four other guys walked out with guns in their hands.

Shit..

"Do you still think your a hero, Justin?" Treya questioned and smirked. Man how much I wish I could wipe off that smirk.

Before I knew it, Twist grabbed a pocket knife and hit one of the guys in the neck, making him fall to the ground.

They want a battle, let's give them one.

Alfredo punched the other guy as Za took two people. I handed Mason my phone to call the cops as I held Treya and tied her behind the pole.

One guy got up, struggling but Brent aimed and shot at him.

*

"Is that all?" The cop asked and I nodded.

I told him the story of what exactly happened and showed him the texts.

"Alright, we'll schedule a court date and for now you can go back to your family and your tour bus is on it's way." The cop said and walked off.

I walked back over to Mason, Twist, Fredo and Za and they all seemed better than before.

The tour bus finally arrived and we for away from the paparazzi and got on the bus finding Selena, Demi, Kendall and Jaden. (smith.) Wait what is he doing here?

"Mason!" Selena came up to him and started squeezing him to death.

"Mom stop I'm fine." Mason slightly chuckled and we all sat down as the bus began to move.

"Well Scooter let me cancel the rest of the tour.." I said and everybody looked at me weirdly.

"Why would you do that? Do you know how pissed off your fans will be? Some of them will literally cry." Alfredo said and everybody agreed.

"Well I'm not leaving my family alone In the house. Who knows what else will happen." I sighed.

"We'll stay at the house." Za said and I rolled my eyes.

"And what happened on the bus today?" I added in.

"Justin it's fine. Just finish the tour and we'll have them over plus Kenny will be here. Jaden is also staying with Kendall." Selena said.

"Wait wait wait, Jaden is staying with Kendall?" I questioned and Kendall's cheeks flushed red as I smirked.

"Dad it's not like that." Kendall chuckled and I smirked again.

"That's what they all say." I chuckled a little as everybody did to.

"Well I'll finish the tour but you all better be careful." I sighed and they nodded.

*

We reached me and Selena's house and I made sure I locked all the gates and everything else as Kenny kept watch inside and outside.

Yes I'm scared. So?

I said goodbye to everybody as I got back on the tour bus and made sure I had security on the tour bus also.

_

Sorry I haven't updated.

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY

ITS CALLED V

"Scooter Braun's Daughter. (Justin Bieber Story)"