'Gender'

Justin's POV

I forgot how Selena's pregnancy would be like and all the hormonal issues. It stressed me out that Selena kept throwing up every day but the doctor told her it'll only last for about three more weeks.

"I'm feel like shit right now." Selena groaned and washed her mouth after her puke session.

"I'm sorry baby." I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips.

"It's not your fault." Selena sat down on the chair in the kitchen. "It kind of is your fault because your always horny and can't keep your dick to yourself." Selena shrugged.

"Damn Sel." I laughed slightly. Selena stood up and unexpectedly sat on my lap.

"I love you so much." Selena kissed my lips.

"Are you okay? Is this like your pregnancy stuff or?" I began saying and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious Justin. I feel like we hardly tell each other how much we love each other and I felt like saying it."

"I love you too and I'm happy I'm with you. You make me so damn happy and if I didn't have you, I'd probably have a horrible life so I love you more than you could ever imagine. Remember that."

"You make me happy too." Selena kissed me but it soon changed into a make-out session.

"I bet your even more happy I'm pregnant. The hornier I am, the happier you'll be." Selena said, making me laugh a bit.

"True that babe."

--

Selena's POV

I woke up the next day with something I already expected to happen.

Ruining to the toilet, I let out everything that was in my stomach and rinsed my mouth.

"Sel? You okay?" Justin tiredly asked with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm going downstairs, you can still sleep though." I said and he nodded, pulling the covers more onto him.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I slightly smiled at how he unexpectedly said it and I left the room, closing the door behind me.

I lazily walked downstairs and into the kitchen to grab something to eat but then I realized we hardly have any food.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, we hardly have food." Kendall said while walking into the kitchen.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"I had a photo shoot but they cancelled and I couldn't get back to sleep." Kendall shrugged.

"Let's go out and eat breakfast because I'm starving." I closed the pantry.

"What about Mason and dad?"

"They're still sleeping and we'll bring them left overs." I shrugged and walked back to my room and got ready.

"Leave before they wake up!" Kendall whispered and we literally ran out the house.

"They're gonna be pissed." I laughed and got in the driver seat while Kendall sat in the passenger seat.

--

| 2 Months Later |

Tomorrow was the day that we find out the gender of the baby and I honestly couldn't be more excited.

At first I felt like I was rushing into things with this baby. As the time went on, I got more and more excited. It's been 4 months and I get more excited the closer he or she is born. I've ignored all the negativity about birthing because I know it's a pain but it's worth the pain to have a gorgeous new child.