'Stressed'

Justin's POV

"I'm pregnant." Selena quickly said, shocking me.

"Are you lying?" I asked.

"No Justin. I'm really pregnant."

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Ever since the cruise.." She sighed and I began getting angry.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Why are you telling me now? Were you going to keep this a secret?"

"No, I wasn't ready. Why are you so mad though? It was unexpected and we can't change anything." Selena said.

"You weren't ready? This was my baby also. You couldn't keep this a secret forever so why didn't you tell me before?" I questioned.

"Because I knew you'd be acting like this!"

"I'm only acting like this because you didn't tell me two weeks ago Selena. Who keeps a secret that big this long?"

"Look, are you happy or not because your acting like a douche right now." Selena crossed her arms.

Instead of answering, I stormed out the house. I wasn't mad about the pregnancy, I was mad that Selena didn't tell me right when she found out.

Selena's POV

"I'll go talk to him." Ryan stood up and Chaz did also. "Me too." Chaz said and they left.

I actually thought Justin would be happy that I'm pregnant but he sure doesn't seem like it.

I sighed and sat on the couch. My life is always complicated, even at the good times.

A couple hours later, Justin came back, took a glance at me sitting and walked upstairs. I walked upstairs and followed him into the theatre room.

"Justin, are you still mad?" I asked and he ignored me. I'm taking that as a yes. "Justin stop being mad then. I though you actually wanted to have a baby. You said it before we separated."

"I'm not mad about having the baby, I'm actually excited. I'm just mad you didn't tell me the day you found out." Justin sighed and turned his body to face me on the seats.

"I know, I'm kind of mad at myself to but put yourself in my shoes and you'll know how pressured I was. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the day I found out but at least I told you now." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It's fine. I probably took this too far. I love you." Justin snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and I slightly laughed.

"I wish I could cuddle with you the whole day." I moved closer to Justin.

"I wonder if you could go a week without being all touchy on me." Justin said and I moved back in my seat.

"If I can for one week, you owe me."

"I owe you what?" He asked.

"The best cuddling day ever." I smirked and he chuckled.

"Deal." He smirked and he popped in a movie while I leaned back on the theatre seat and Justin sat in the seat next to me. I made sure I wasn't touching him at any place, spot or time.

"What movie did you pick?" I asked him.

"The Conjuring." He laid his head back and I sighed. I hated horror movies.

"Shit." I mumbled and made myself comfortable.

During the movie, I'd jump back from pop ups or really scary scenes. How can they make a movie this scary?