'Mistake'

Justin's POV

The next day, Fredo kept telling me how stupid I was yesterday and he literally wouldn't leave me alone.

"Idiot." Fredo scoffed and sat down. I sighed.

"I get it! Stop!" I almost shouted. He rolled his eyes.

"No, you obviously don't. Selena and Kendall don't fucking want to see you because you let your slut call Kendall a crazy person." Alfredo snapped.

"She's not a slut and why do you care so much about my family!" I shouted.

"Because you obviously weren't good to them and they need somebody! Don't even think they want you as family anymore." Fredo got up and walked away.

I groaned.

Selena's POV

Meet me at Urth. You and Kendall.

A text read from Justin. I laughed to myself. Does he actually think we want to see him?

No.

I replied back.

Please.

Justin sent. I sighed. I decided to go. Either way, I wasn't forgiving him.

"Kendall!" I shouted downstairs. She walked up to me with a drink in her hand.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"We're going to Urth with Justin." I said.

"No." She began to walk off but I grabbed her arm softly back.

"Kendall please. You don't need to talk. Just stay quiet." I said and she sighed, nodded and we head out the door, and drove to Urth.

*

"So. What do you want?" I asked Justin as we all sat down on the tables outside. Paparazzi began taking pictures.

"To talk to both of you. I'm sorry." Justin said and Kendall scoffed, going on her phone.

"Sorry doesn't fix what happened, Justin." I told him and he sighed.

"Yeah I figured but I really am sorry. I'm sorry for not defending Kendall and I'm sorry for Carmen's dude behavior." Justin said.

"Why didn't you even stand up for me a little? I'm your daughter. You sided with a random girl you met at the store." Kendall looked up.

"Because I'm an idiot. I stayed quiet and your right, I should of defended you. I'm sorry and you both know I love you guys a lot." Justin said. I stayed quiet. I didn't even know if I loved him still.

"If you loved us you never would of ruined this family." Kendall stood up, scooting her chair in and walking back to my car.

"I'm sorry she's just mad." I sighed and Justin nodded.

"It's fine. Are you leaving also?" Justin asked and I thought about it for a little but made up my mind.

"Yeah probably. I don't want to keep Kendall waiting and your probably hanging out with Cameron." I said.

"Carmen." Justin corrected me. Sounds like Cameron to me so whatever.

"Yeah okay." I pushed in my chair and I stood up. Justin stood up also and pushed his chair in.

"Are you still mad?" Justin asked.

"I don't know." I sighed, walking away and back to the car, finding Kendall on her phone.

*

"He said he loves you?" Demi asked. We currently were both sitting in the balcony, ignoring the paparazzi across us.

"Yeah he said he loves us both and stuff like that. I mean yeah, I get he still loves me but I don't even know if I still feel the same." I sighed.

"Sel, you do. You've been married for a very long time and you probably won't stop actually loving him for a while." Demi said.

"Your right. I still love him but I'm not forgiving him. Just because I love him, doesn't mean I have to take him back." I told Demi.

"Can't you both just kiss and make up? I hate when Jelena breaks up. You two were the definition of perfect." Demi said an I chuckled.

"We were anything but perfect, Demi." I said and she laughed slightly.

*

"The story of my lifeeee!" Kendall sang from the back seat in the car as I was dropping Mason off at Justin's.

"Kendall, shut up." Mason said from the back of the car, making me and Demi chuckle.

"You shut up, Mason." Kendall hit Masons arm and it suddenly became war from the back of the car.

"Hey! Hey stop!" I shouted and they both stopped. Thankfully, we finally reached Fredo's house.

*

"Dad!" Mason ran out the car and jumped on to Justin.

"Hey Mase." Justin chuckled and it suddenly awkward silence took on upon us when Justin looked at me.

"Hey Jay." Carmen came from inside the house and stood by Justin. "Selena." She said, smiling fakely.

"Um, well I'll drop off Mason in two days an uh.. yeah." Justin said and I nodded, about to get in the car. "Selena?" Justin said.

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"Never mind." He sighed. I nodded and got in the car. I saw Carmen giving me a death glare as I pulled out the driveway.

What's her problem?

*

Justin's POV

"So, I'll see you tomorrow." Carmen said and I smiled, nodding as she came in for a hug and I hugged her.

Looking into her eyes, I leaned in and so did she.

I kissed her. I didn't feel the same sparks as with Selena but it felt good to kiss Carmen.

"Uh, I'll see you tomorrow." Carmen smiled, I did also and with that, she disappeared.

I walked back inside to Fredo looking at me with disgust.

"Already kissing other girls, huh." Fredo said, glaring at me and shaking his head.

"It's not your business, back off." I snapped. He sighed, leaving me alone in the living room.

Was I making a mistake?

*

"Why did you kiss another girl?" Mason asked.

"What?"

"I saw you kiss the girl that mom and Kendall don't like. I thought you could only kiss mom." Mason said.

"Mase, me and your mom aren't together anymore." I said. He looked at me weirdly but shook it off, walking back to where he was.

-

StAy HiGh x

-

Carmen and Bieber kissed.

-

What did you think of that?

Do you ship Jelena more or Jarmen?

What will Selena think when she finds out?

-

maybe I'm bored

-

that ^ was weird.

-

okay I love you. bye