'Doctor'

Justin's POV

"Another baby? Are you two crazy? You already made two mistakes and now another one?" Scooter scoffed and stood up.

"Don't you dare call my kids mistakes. Maybe it was a mistake getting signed with you. I have other managements wrapped around my finger if you won't support me on this." I snapped and stood up.

"Behave yourself Justin. You are ruining our career." Scooter fixed his tie and was ready to walk out.

"You mean my career." I snapped back. Scooter rolled his eyes, turning his back and walked out the door, slamming it.

"Well, that didn't go well.." Selena sighed and sat down as I did to. "My first doctor appointment is tomorrow also."

"What time?" I asked. "4:00" She answered and I nodded. Mason then came in through the door.

"Hey bud." I put on a smile so he doesn't suspect something is wrong and so did Selena.

"Hey." Mason sighed and I assumed something was wrong, judging the sad look on his face.

"What's wrong Mase?" Selena asked Mason and he shrugged.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Can I go to the doctors appointment with you guys tomorrow?" Mason asked.

"Of course you can buddy." I smiled and he did too as he picked himself up and walked up to his room.

*

"Hi, I'm here for my pregnancy appointment." Selena said to the lady behind the counter.

"Mm. Name please?" She asked and Selena told her the name as she began typing and spoke up. "You'll be in at 5 minutes. Please take a seat."

We all walked to the waiting area and kind of waited eagerly.

"Mrs. Bieber?" The doctor called out and we all got up and walked to the room the doctor lead us in.

"It's nice to see you again. How are all your kids doing now?" The doctor asked Selena as he grabbed tools from a drawer.

"Their doing great." Selena smiled and the doctor nodded, pulling out a cup and a stick.

"Okay, I'd like to have you urinate in this cup to confirm your pregnancy." The doctor handed the cup to Selena and she walked to the bathroom.

Mason chuckled quietly. I already knew he's laughing about peeing inside a cup.

Selena came out with the cup in her hands and a disgusted look on her face, making me smirk. The doctor took the cup and left the room.

The doctor then came back in, and he sighed. "Selena, your not pregnant.." He said, shocking us all.

"B-but I took the test and it said I was.." Selena stuttered to say.

"Tests aren't always accurate. You could always try again though. I'll leave you guys alone right now." The doctor left the room again.

No one said a word until I spoke up. "We should get going.." I slowly said and we all got up and walked to the car, still shocked.

"I don't think we're even ready for another baby. We're still young and we already have two kids.." I said Selena nodded and sighed as she looked out the window.

*

We got home and we all quietly walked in the house and sat in the living room without saying one word.