'Selfish'

Song of the Chapter;

Miss Moving On - Fifth Harmony

_

I unlocked my phone and texted Carmen back.

From: Justin

To: Carmen

Hey Carmen. What's up?

From: Carmen

To: Justin

Nothing much. We should meet up tomorrow at Urth. xx

From: Justin

To: Carmen

Yeah, that sounds great. See you soon.

I put my phone away and started thinking about the most random stuff that came into my mind.

*

Selena's POV

"Hey, Kendall's coming home today right?" Demi asked, putting the groceries in the kitchen.

"Yeah. Justin's dropping her off." I said and sat down on top of the table in the kitchen.

*

"Hey Kendall!" I hugged her as her and Justin walked inside.

"Mommy!" She said in a baby voice and I chuckled as Justin did also.

"Hey Justin." I nicely greeted him. Even though we're separated, doesn't mean I'll always hate him.

"Hey Selena." Justin smiled and there was an awkward silence until Kendall spoke up.

"Okay, let's break the awkwardness between you two. Dad met a girl at the grocery market." Kendall smirked, Justin looked uncomfortable and I was sort of shocked.

"O-oh.." Was all I could manage to say.

"Um yeah, I uh bumped into her and gave her my number because she looked nice and yeah.." Justin itched the back of his neck, nervously.

"Oh well um, that's nice. Congrats?" I questioned and laughed slightly nervously.

"Well um I should go. I'm meeting her at Urth today.." Justin said again uncomfortably and I nodded my head.

"Yeah well uh, have fun." I said, closing the door as he left and sighing.

"That was awkward." Kendall said and she walked upstairs to her room as I walked up to Demi.

"Hey." Demi said and I sat down. "Hey" I answered back.

"So what'd Justin say?" Demi asked, laying her legs on the couch.

"He's going out to Urth with a girl he met at the grocery market with Kendall yesterday." I answered.

"Wait. A girl? Is he moving on already?" Demi fixed her posture.

"I don't know but I lied to him when I said I was moving on." I shrugged.

"Are you jealous?" Demi asked.

"What? No. I'm the one who called off our marriage. I shouldn't be jealous." I snapped for no reason.

"Okay okay.." Demi put her hands up in surrender. Was I jealous?

*

Justin's POV

"Hey Justin!" Carmen said, giving me an unexpected hug, but I hugged back to not make it awkward.

"Hey Carmen." I said and we both sat down on the outside tables, ignoring the paparazzi snapping pictures.

"So glad you made it." She smiled as we took our orders and we waited for our food.